Chapter 47: New Chapter in My Life

Ariel POV:

The sun is shinning brightly through the window. I groan and put a pillow on top of my face.

"I hate you sun." I yell out.

"Yup. You are your mother's daughter alright."

My eyes shoots wide open.

I sit right up and see my father sitting on the edge of the bed looking through an album.
He's still wearing the same suit that he wore yesterday.

"How did you find me?" I ask him.

"Tony called me last night and told me where you guys were." He tells me putting down the photo album.

"Oh."

"Ariel why did you leave your party like that? You got me worried. The only way I found out you left was when Liam told me. I was so worried that I started looking everywhere for you." He tells me in a sad tone.

I felt guilty not telling anyone where I was going. My father definitely did not deserve this at all. But I had to go. I needed somewhere to be alone.

"I'm sorry dad. Something happened between Zayn and I yesterday." Thinking of the incident still fresh in my mind.

"What happened? You know you could tell me anything." He moves closer to me.

I take a deep breath in and let it all out. "Zayn told me he loved me a week ago and asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Okay what's wrong with that. I thought you liked Zayn?" He asks me confused.

"I do like him but that's not the problem. When I noticed I haven't seen Zayn the whole night I asked the others. Niall told me that he saw Zayn going out of the back door that leads to the balcony. So I went to the balcony. When I got there I saw him making out with Leslie. Telling her that he loved her." Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Leslie? As in Leslie Gray?"

"Yes. Leslie Gray. She was at the concert when the boys were playing at the Staples Center and when I was at the dressing room I saw her sitting on his lap. I should've known they were together." I groan with frustration.

"Hey now. Maybe it was a mistake." My father tries to come up with an explanation.

"A Mistake?! How could it be a mistake?! I saw it with my own eyes dad. Plus I heard it loud and clear . I feel used and betrayed." I started to cry uncontrollably.

My father puts my arms around me and tries to calm me down. Rubbing my back with his hand.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks me.

I let go of his hold and wipe my tears away. "To be honest. I don't know. I don't think I want to show my face to Zayn anymore."

"I want to take you somewhere. Get ready in 20 minutes." He tells me getting up from the bed.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"We're going to visit someone we haven't seen for a long time." He simply says to me and walks out of the room.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I definitely needed that. Feeling refreshed and clean. I brush my teeth and comb my hair.

Going into my old room, good thing I still left some stuff behind.

I decided to wear a simple white t shirt with blue ripped jeans. I put my sandals on and grab my sun glasses since it's a sunny day.

 I put my sandals on and grab my sun glasses since it's a sunny day