Chapter 46: Heart Broken.

Zayn POV:

I tried to keep myself happy at the party but failed miserably. The words that Niall and Ariel said to each other kept on replaying in my head.

I decided to keep to myself for a while. Nobody went looking for me anyways. They were all celebrating.

There was a bar that I spotted from across the room and decided to have a couple of drinks. A couple wouldn't hurt? Well I would do anything to take those memories out of my mind.

Once I reached the bar, there were only a couple of men enjoying a drink. I sit on the stool as the bartender approaches me.

"May I see your ID there son?" He asks me.

I sigh and roll my eyes. I grab my wallet out of my pocket and showed him my ID.

He nods in approval. "What would you like to drink?"

"Give me something strong." I tell him.

He grabs a glass and starts to pour something into the glass. He hands it to me and I take a sip. I cringe at the taste but continue to drink it.

Slowly I got use to the taste. "Give me another."

He takes away the empty glass and gets me another one.

I look around the room and spot Ariel dancing around with the girls. It looks like she's having the best time of her life.

What hurts was that she wasn't even looking for me?
Some girlfriend she is.

I down my drink and ask the bartender for another.

"Son? I think you should take it slow. This stuff is really strong. I think you should drink a glass of water to just sober up a little." He tells me.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm a guest and if I want another one... your job is to give it to me." I tell him with an annoyed voice.

He lifts both of his hands up. "Hey. I'm just helping you here. If you want to make a fool out of yourself then be my guest."

He pours me another glass and hands it to me.

After the fifth glass I started to feel a buzz. Okay I'm definitely starting to feel it.  Maybe that guy was right. I think I shouldn't have drank that much.

I look at the back door that leads to the balcony. Maybe fresh air will do me some good.

I grab the glass I didn't finish with me and slowly tried to walk to the back door without tripping or making a fool out of myself.

I at least bumped into 4 people until I made it outside of the balcony. Grabbing the rail, I tried to walk straight.

Finishing my glass, I put it on the floor . Feeling myself getting dizzy. Trying to close my eyes and breath in and out.

This is one of the stupidest decisions I ever made. The boys and Ariel is going to kill me.

"Zayn is that you?" I hear somebody behind me.

I slowly turn around , trying to not make myself fall.  All I saw was a blue dress since there wasn't a lot of lighting here. The only person wearing a blue dress was Ariel so it has to be here.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were inside having fun." I spat out in anger.

"I'm not having that great of a time. Your not in there."  I feel her hands cling onto me.

I grab her hands and took them off me.

"I heard what you and Niall were talking about at your dressing room. How can you say that you love him Ariel? I'm your boyfriend and I poured out my heart and soul to you. I told you that I love you. Does that mean anything to you." I grab her shoulders