Epilogue II: Drunk

Zara

"We were on a break!"

Mama Bella, Sienna, Ria and I were curled up on my bed, engrossed in yet another FRIENDS marathon, as we watched Ross and Rachel fight.

There was a knock on the door.

Pausing the episode, I placed the bowl of popcorn in Ria's lap and got up from the bed.

Padding over to the door, I pulled it open, only to reveal one of the maids, Patty, holding a giant bouquet of roses.

"Boss sent this for you." she said with a small smile, pushing the mass of crimson flowers towards me.

I thanked her and closed the door, holding the flowers close to my nose and inhaling the soft smell deeply.

A white envelope peeked from beneath the red sea of the petals and I plucked it out.

Stefan's cursive scrawl came into view, and I could almost smell the lingering scent of his heavenly cologne on the paper.

I'm taking you out.
Meet me outside at 5, and dress in casuals.

Stefan.

"What is it?" Ria asked.

I simply handed her the card.

"Well? What are we waiting for?" she smiled, clearly excited at the prospect of dressing me up, "Let's get to work!"

One hour later, I was about to yank the hair off my scalp and scream as loudly as I can.

Couldn't he have specified the type of casual? Like, maybe dressy casual or completely casual? Did he not know that casual in my world meant a pair of comfy jeans and an oversized tee or a hoodie?

My eyes landed again on the bedside clock, I had about half an hour left.

"Got it!" Sienna yelled, running out the closet. She was holding up a basic black top and dark blue jeans with my favorite leather jacket.

After changing my clothes, I sat down in front of the mirror and waited patiently while Ria did my makeup. She kept it minimum with light smokey eyes and it looked really good.

I was quite satisfied with my look after stepping into a pair of heeled ankle boots, and stepping in front of the mirror.

I knew 3 inch heels didn't exactly scream casual, but no way I was going in front of Stefan wearing flats. I felt too tiny in front of that giant.

My phone pinged with an incoming message.

Stefan: I'm outside.

Taking a deep breath, I hugged Ria tight, as Sienna and Mama wished me luck, and made my way out the door.

The moment I stepped outside the house, my eyes zeroed in on the figure standing in front of me.

Oh. My. god.

Stefan looked unbelievably hot.

Hot couldn't even begin to describe how he looked.

The formal suit was gone. In place of it was a half- sleeved black T-shirt. And a pair of dark jeans. Gone were the pointy black shoes, and were replaced with black motorcycle boots. His usually combed back hair was left in a messy tousled heap, giving it a bed ridden look. His right hand loosely clung on to the black jacket he had thrown over his shoulder.

The sight of him made me almost drool.

He looked absolutely gorgeous.

The receding sunlight threw just the right amount of shade on his figure.