(#4)

Simons POV/thoughts
After I had dropped Talia home I came back home and recorded some videos as that was what I did every night around 9pm. It was now 12am, I had just filmed a Rocket League video with some of the other Sidemen. I turned my monitors off and got up from my chair. I stretched my arms up in the air while walking over to my closet to remove my clothes for bed. I took off my shirt followed by my trousers and walked over to my bed, covering myself in blankets as I picked up my phone and scrolled through my notifications. Tonight was weird, I felt.. an anxious feeling. I placed my phone on my bedside table. A feeling of butterflies and shivers all twisted into one. I only had one thing on my mind, one moment that made my heart flutter. Seeing and hearing Talia perform in the sunset made me feel comfort, the warmth from the sun I felt in that moment. Hearing her voice and all the emotion that came with it was enough to make someone like me.. an awkward lanky guy that plays games for a living weak at the knees. Did I have a crush? No.. Surely not, she's one of my best friends.. But that didn't mean I couldn't stop the feeling of butterflies she gave me. Maybe I was confused, I'm tired after all.. Ive been recording for a few hours. I couldn't rid of the butterflies in my stomach so I decided I should go on a walk, I never really went on walks especially at 12am. I removed myself from the blankets and walked over to my closet and picked up some grey SDMN joggers and a black SDMN hoodie and put them on. I then put on my sneakers, opened my bedroom door and headed down the stairs. I wasn't careful about being loud because I knew all the boys were usually awake still at this time filming or editing videos. I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked out the front door, I walked across the gravelly surface. The sound unnoticeable from the thoughts that clouded my mind. I had never felt this way, for anyone. I wasn't used to it, The butterflies slowly fading with each gust of wind that blew passed my face. Every step I took, every cold gust that wiped passed me wasn't enough to get the butterflies to go away. Neither was it enough to get rid of the feeling I get when I think about Talia. I soon was snapped back into reality to notice I had walked all the way into a park. I walked over to a bench I could see and sat down. Why all I could think about was Talia? Why every time I imagined her in the sunset singing was enough to make me weak at the knees? I soon woke up, my hands cold. My face feeling like it was going to fall off. I looked around to find myself still at the bench, I reached in my pocket to find my phone was not in there. Panic struck me as I had forgotten to grab it before I left the house. I left the park and headed towards home. I got home to find the boys standing all around the stairs, everyone standing shocked to see me enter the house. "SIMON THERE YOU ARE!" Josh emits breaking the silence. "Where were you?!" Vik asks concerned, I look around the room and see everyone looking at me. "I um.. went for a walk last night and.. fell asleep at a random bench" I say clearing my throat as my voice was always croaky in the mornings. "We were meant to film an hour ago!" Josh says laughing. "Oh shit sorry lads, you good to film now?" I say walking towards the stairs. "Actually me and Josh are filming something in the kitchen first and we will hit you up when we are ready to film my G" Vik says as me and Josh both look at him disgustedly. "Don't you ever say that again Vik" I say as I walk up the stairs back to my room. Josh laughing at Viks sad reaction to what I had said. I enter my room and get in the shower and freshen up for the day. Last night was strange.. I'm just going to try forget about it for now. I hop out of the shower and get changed, slicking my quiff (not calling it a faux Simon idc what you say) up.

A/N Another short and strange chapter, I wanted to make a chapter dedicated to Simons thoughts because I want it to be more obvious how he's feeling and that kinda thing. Also I just wanted to say I got my first positive comment on this series yesterday and it made me so happy! Im glad someones enjoying my story so far.