(#20)

Talias POV
We drove for a while, my head against the window whilst gazing at the flashing lights we drove passed. Simons hand was placed on the steering wheel the other on my thigh, that same energy travelled through me that had always done so whenever our skin touched. He made me feel so special without even trying. "Almost there T" I raised my head off the window to face Simon, his eyes on mine as a smile grew on his face. I couldn't help but pinch his cheek "You're so cute Si" He giggled and turned his attention back to the road as I rested my head back on the window. My head lifted when I realised where we were. "We're going to Thorpe Park??" I jumped up and down in excitement. "Yea! and we have some people joining us too" We drove into a parking space and continued to the entrance. Inside my eyes scoped around till they caught sight of a familiar group of people. "Talia! Simon!" We walked over the group, there stood Josh, Freya, Kon and Kirsty. "Hey guys!!" I greeted them all with a hug and made my way back to Simon. He placed his hand in mine and interlocked our fingers before walking towards all the rides and carnival games. We made our way over to a game and saw some cool prizes. "Oh My God look its a massive Pikachu!!!!" I jumped up onto my toes with my hands over my nose in shock. "I need it" Simon laughed at me as I stood back up. Simon walked over to the man stood behind the counter. "Are you feeling lucky sir?" The man placed 3 balls in front of Simon. I stood shaking in excitement while Simon took his first throw. "GOTTTTEMMM" I watched as Simon jumped up throwing his fists around. I was handed a large Pikachu, I cuddled it and watched as Simon looked a little jealous. He turned around crossing his arms pouting his lips, "awh Simmooooooonnn" I walked over hugging Simon from behind. "Thank you for this Minty"
He spun around now wrapping his arms around me.
"It's no problem T"

3 hours later

We had somehow successfully gone on every ride and I enjoyed every minute of it... Simon however... Is feeling quite Ill. We decided to rest down at a bench while we eat and let Simon recover. "Hey do you guys wanna take some pictures for instagram?" I turned towards Kon and Josh stood there with cameras. Simon jumped up in excitement and began posing.

 Simon jumped up in excitement and began posing

After photos

After photos

"Alright are we ready to head off T?" Simon looked down at me as we walked, my arms holding onto his. "I think so." We said our goodbyes to the gang and headed towards the car. We got in and buckled out seatbelts.
"Thank you Simon"
"What for T?"
Simon had a puzzled look on his face,
"All of this, tonight. It's been so much fun" "Its nothing, you deserve it." He leaned in placing his lips onto mine, the kiss was soft but full of passion. His lips felt like a rose petal but tasted sweet. The kiss got more intense, my hand found its way to the back of Simons neck which I knew he liked. His lips left mine as he looked deeply into my eyes. "T.." His breaths were short and heavy. "We should get going" I placed a final kiss on his check and sat back in my seat, Simons eyes following my every move.
We were soon on our way back to Sidemen house. Simons hand was placed on my thigh, the delicate movements of his fingertips brushing against me drove me insane. I placed my hand on Simons and interlocked my fingers. He looked towards me with a smile that melted my heart. "I love you"
"I love you too Mar."

Eventually we made it back to the house, it was quiet. I took a step forward before being thrown over Simons shoulder. I screamed grabbing onto him as he ran up the stairs. "SIMON WHAT ARE YOU DOING" He ran into his room shutting the door before throwing me onto the bed. I squealed at the top of my lungs as Simon laughed at me. "You're adorable" he leaned in connecting our lips together again. He removed them before staring into my eyes, my hands holding his cheeks. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded my head before Simon removing his shirt.

skip

We both lay in the bed of messy sheets, my head on Simons chest as I drew circles with my finger, his doing the same on my waist. "Why are you so afraid of being seen topless Simon?"
Simon looked down at me and back away. "I don't know I'm just not super confident with my body" I lifted my head up looking into Simons eyes. "Simon your body is amazing, you have nothing to be ashamed of." He placed a peck on my forehead and smiled back at me. We cuddled up together and began to doze off.
(3/3 date chapter)
———
uhm... hi😬 so.... its been a while IM SORRY NNFKDKD i've just finished school for the year so i promise i will update more! if i don't just hassle me about it please ty,
okay so as u can see some spicy stuff happened in this chapter, please let me know what u thought about it? was it too much? not enough? LEMME KNOW! xxx
thank you so much for all the support I'm getting on this story💞

 its been a while IM SORRY NNFKDKD i've just finished school for the year so i promise i will update more! if i don't just hassle me about it please ty,okay so as u can see some spicy stuff happened in this chapter, please let me know what u thoug...