(#11)

Talias POV
Its been a week or so since me and Simon became a thing. Its been cute, we've been on a few lunch dates and that kind of thing and i've loved every moment of it. We've decided together to keep our relationship on the down low as Simons fan girls would literally kill me but as long as i'm with Simon i'm happy. Today I'm going to Freyas because she apparently has something for me, so thats super sweet if her.

*skip to arriving at Freyas house*

I arrived at Freyas and walked inside as we were at that point in our friendship where we practically live in each others houses so we just walk in. "Talia hey!" I heard that soft high voice coming from in the living room. "Hey!" I walk into the living room to see Frey sitting in the kitchen eating strawberries. We both gave each other a hug and sat back down at the island. "So how are you Talia?" Freya had now began stuffing her face with strawberries again. "I'm great thanks love, you?" I grabbed a strawberry and popped it in my mouth while smiling at my gold haired best friend. "I'm great!! and Oh yes that thing I have for you is in my room I'll just grab it for you!" She smirked at me before jumping out if her seat and practically galloping towards the stairs. All I could do was laugh at her, Freya is always so weird and cute which is why I love her so much. We tell each other everything, we are like unrelated sisters. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard Freya run back in with a black bag filled with what looks like white material covering the contents inside. "Whats this?" I ask as I take the bag from her. I go to remove the material when my hand gets slapped "Ow!" "Don't open it yet! you have to open it when you get home!!" Freya looks at me with a smile and goes and sits down popping another strawberry in her mouth. "Okay fineeeee" I moan.

*leaving Freyas*

"Okay i'll see you soon Talia!"
I leave Freyas house with the mysterious black bag and head towards my car. After half an hour of driving I arrive back at home and run inside to see what is in the bag Freya gave me. I run to my room and place the bag on my bed. I pull out the mesh and find a silky red dress, It was beautiful. I looked back in the bag to find a note.

Dear Mar

Hope you like the dress, I had a little help with it (Thanks Freya)
Call me when you read this noteXD
-Minter

My heart flutters while reading the note. Simon bought me the dress and asked Freya to give it to me? What was the dress for? I grab my phone off my bed and dial Simons number. I was smiling so much my cheeks began to hurt, my heart felt warm I felt like It was going to melt.

*the phone call*
Simon
Hey Mar

Talia
MINTER the dress is beautiful!!

Simon
I hoped you would like it, I cant wait to see you wearing it tonight

Talia
What do you mean tonight?

Simon
I have made us a plan for tonight, its a secret for now but I'll pick you up from yours at 8pm.

Talia
awh Simon this is all so sweet! I cant wait!

Simon
Well you better start getting ready love, you have 3 hours x

Talia
Okay minter, i'll see you soon x

Simon
bye x

*Mar ended the call*

Simon planned us a date?? thats why he bought me this dress?? I couldn't keep in my happiness, I jumped around the room like a 9 year old. I liked this boy so much he made me feel so warm and bubbly. I soon gathered myself together and began to find what look to go for.