Chapter 1- A Change of Plans (Part II)

Skylar's P.O.V

  "What's going on?" I asked.

"We need to talk, son." My dad said.

I glanced at my mother and sister who were sitting on the large sofa.

"Okay?" I said, sitting down on the love seat.

"So what's this about?"

"Well, I was thinking we haven't taken a family vacation in a while."

My heart rate sped faster, not wanting him to plan anything that would get in the way of my plans.

"And as you all know, i'm great friends with Mark Lawrence." he said before, cut him off.

"Who's that?" I asked

"Uhmm, he's a real good friend of mine from college. Now he owns a resort getaway. A resort getaway we are going on this summer."

As soon as he said that, i sprang out of my seat. "No, dad, I cannot go on a resort. You already knew that i had plans this summer!" I said, firmly. "Yeah, but son, we haven't spent a vacation with each other in a long time." he said.

"No! I won't go, i'm staying here with my frien-"

"NO. YOU ARE COMING AND THAT IS FINAL." my father yelled, jumping out of his seat. i can't believe he did that. i stood silent until i ran up to my room.

"God, he is so sensitive." I heard my sister say as I was walking up the staircase.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"Don't you speak to your sister like that!" my mom said.

"Whatever."

i slammed my door and started pacing back and forth in the room.

i grabbed my phone and put on my black vans. if i was forced to go, i had to tell my girls and boy first. i texted lilly first.

                       To: Lilly (Lills)

                        From: Skylar

             meet me at the park in 10.

                      love ya, lills.

i then messaged arizona.

             To: Arizona (Green Tea)

                       From: Skylar

             be at the park in 10 min.

                love yhuu green tea!

we always called her green tea because she had the same name as the AriZona drink. she also loves to drink green tea ALL THE TIME.

sammi.

             To: Samantha (Sammi)

                      From: Skylar

meet me at the park in 10, sammi.

i have to tell you and the guys something. luff youu ._.

*sighs* christy.

                To: Christina (Christy)

                      From: Skylar