Chapter two

~Bella's Point of view~

I walked into the office and made a beeline to my office.

"Bella, Snider on line two" My secretary said to me.

"Thanks" I said as i shut the door, took a deep breath. Snider has wanted Kane and Toews for a while now, only hes not going to get them, but how much money could I hand to him to leave me and my team alone? I pressed speaker and waiting for him. 

"Ms. Wirtz" He hiss as he said my name."Are we still on for the deal?" He asked i could feel him smile through the phone. I got up and paced around the room. 

"We never had a deal."

"You give me Kane" I cringed "And Toews, I'll give you pronger and what ever amount Toews is worth, I'll even throw in a few extra million bucks, since your not going to let go of your husband that easly"

"No" I growled

"Just Toews for Pronger?"

"No!" I said slamming my hands down on my desk.

"Woah, I'm making the little girl angry arn't I?"

" I swear to god that if you-""

"To late he said, interrupting me. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Your kidding right?"

"I'll find him, then you'll have to give him to me"

"What is this a hostiage situation?"

I hung up, ran my fingers through my curled hair, and moved to the door

----

I walked down stairs,

"Mrs. Toews" 

"Derrick" I said.

"Twelve million" He said as he waved money in my face.

"Nope" With that he moved closer to me, putting his hands on my waist. I pulled away his hands just tightening his grip around my waist. I cringed and glared at him, that was before I noticed Jon walking in, and remembering his practice only went for 2 hours and he liked to be here with me. Jon was right  behind Derrock, and I squirmed stuggling to get away.

Jon wasn't a very physical guy on the ice, but when it comes to his girl, or his mom, man you better be moving to Mexico 

"Let her go" He growled giving his trade mark 'captain serious' look. I felt Ed loosen up a tad on his grip. Before Derrick even had the chance to remove his hands Jonathan pounced on him. A hit from Derrick where jonathan least expected it and jonny fell to his knees groaning in pain, Derrick ran when he saw a smaller then him guy but an agressive player, Andrew Shaw walk in.