five.

Marvin

"Home? You're going home, right now?" Whizzer raises an eyebrow at me. He hangs up the phone.

I nod, batting the potential tears away.

I grab my coat off the rack and head off to Whizzer's bedroom. I swing open the door and snatch my jeans off the floor.

"Marvin what the fuck?!" Whizzer yells, clearly agitated with my impulsive actions.

I hear him stomp to his room, and stop at the door frame. I turn around to face him. He looks really pissed, his eyebrows were furrowed, and his once claiming chestnut eyes were clouded with frustration.

"I have to leave, my wife needs me," I mutter and slip into my jeans

"You fucking lied to me!" Whizzer yells "You dick!"

"Yeah, but I don't love my wife. She was a boring woman and I can't stand her any longer. But I can't leave her, we have a child together." I argue.

"That doesn't excuse you being an ass to me!" He steps forward.

"Whizzer, I'm sorry, I really am. But I have to leave."

Whizzer scoffs, "I don't care. I want you out of this apartment anyway."

"Fine." I spit and step closer to him.

Whizzer shoots me a confused gaze but I pull him closer to me by his waist. I kiss him sweetly, he seems hesitant but melts into it slowly.

He pulls away after a long minute, his face flushed and dazed. We're both breathless from kissing for so long.

"Marvin, why are you doing this to me?"

I smile in reply, hanging my coat over my shoulder. "I'll talk to you later." I wink and leave the room.

"Marvin? Don't you dare call me later."

I open the door.

"I love you, remember that." I lie through my teeth and leave him red and confused.

I shut the pale apartment door behind me.

Suddenly, the dread overwhelms me and fills me up with dread. My stomach feels like its tied up in knots.

Jesus, if Trina knows, she must be devastated.

--

Jason

The door cracks open, my head peering in after it. My ears catch muffled sobs coming from the kitchen. I fully enter the living room and stay there. 

"Trina, I'm sorry." Dad.

"Bullshit." Mom. 

A deafening silence filled the house. I peered past the wall that divided the living room and kitchen. My mom had tear tracks down her face, her eyes red and droopy.My Dad stood there, his hands to his sides. He seemed solem, and apolgetic. They both looked at the ground in grievance.

"Jason?" Mom's voice cracked.

Their heads both turned to me, and I furrowed ny eyebrows.

"What are you fighting about?" I ask, shooting my angry expression tone toward my father.

"Son-"

"No, tell him the brutal truth." My mom intrudes.

"I cheated."

"With a man." Mom growled and walked off.

--
Uh sorry another short shitty chapter but in not as stressed anymore. So expect more next chapter