four.

I apologize in advance cause this is really AWFUl

--

Whizzer

"Oh hi, Trina!"

 I feel Marvin stop, and freeze in his spot. His body stiffens and I spot his fingers tapping against the sofa. He pulls away, climbing up to place his head on my chest.  

 "Sorry, I'm not comfortable doing this while you're on the phone." Marvin whispers and I nod in reply. 

I watch Marvin carefully, for any body movements, but he remains still, tracing circles into my chest with his finger. He looks up at me with his grey eyes, a nervousness tracing his stare. 

"Hello? Whizzer?"

I snap out of my daze and remove my attention from Marvin to the phone. "Sorry, I got distracted. What's up?"

"Nothing, Jason's at school so I can talk. Is your guest still over?" 

I bite my lip and smile, looking back down at Marvin, who has a weird expression on his face. Most of his face is hidden from me, but I can make out the details. He looks petrified. His eyes are open and he is chewing on his bottom lip. 

"Yeah, but he's in the shower right now." 

"Oh, I see. Marvin still isn't back, I'm being to worry about him." Her voice cracks. 

Jesus, what's happening right now. 

"How long has he been out?"

"All night, he left at like 10 pm last night." 

Marvin climbs off of me and stands up, running his hands through his hair. He looks like he's on of tears. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Home." 

--

also sorry this chapter is so fucking short I have finals and my grades are shitty so this is the best your gonna get.