Chapter 1: The unknown attack

It was quiet and peaceful out here at night in royal valley. But it came to an end as the scene cuts to the loud palace, where chaos was erupting within.

Inside the palace, it showed the center of the dojo as the five loud siblings were fighting each other.

The first fight was between the first and second oldest, lori and luna.

The seventeen year old eldest sister lori had long blonde hair wrapped in a down braided ponytail, had light blue eyeshadow and pearl earrings. She was sporting a light blue sleeveless gi with a black sash, has black fingerless wraps around her hands and black wraps around her bare feet.

 She was sporting a light blue sleeveless gi with a black sash, has black fingerless wraps around her hands and black wraps around her bare feet

The second eldest and sixteen year old luna had short brown hair in a sharp pixie cut, purple eyeshadow and paperclip earrings. She had on a tattered purple sleeveless gi with a black tattered belt and white wraps around her chest, hands and bare feet.

 She had on a tattered purple sleeveless gi with a black tattered belt and white wraps around her chest, hands and bare feet

Lori got into fighting stance as luna did the same.

Lori: (Smirks) if you literally wanna give up, now's your chance. If not, you'll be devoured by my lion spirit.

Luna: (Smirks) heh...ya think I'm gonna give up against you, not a chance. Your lion spirit will be easy prey for my wolf spirit.

The two loud siblings lunged at each other, lori delivered a series of punches to luna, who blocked them with her arms as she grabbed lori by her left arm and flipped her over her shoulder to the floor. Lori kips up and low sweeped luna off her feet and delivers a menacing elbow drop to luna's stomach, slamming her into the floor and knocking the wind out of her.

Lori crossed her arms and smirks.

Lori: had enough?

Luna growled as she kips up and backs away from lori. Luna breathes heavily as she got into her wolf style fighting stance as purple aura started to surround her body, creating a spiritual imagery of a wolf.

Lori smirked and got into her lion style fighting stance as light blue aura surrounded her body, creating a spiritual imagery of a lion.

Both animal spirits of lori and luna growled and roared at each other as the two eldest loud siblings began to clash.