auras (original soulmate au)

Virgils POV
Everyone has an aura. Whether they like it or not. It represents your soulmate, the person made to spend the rest of time with you and you alone. It wasnt clear how you found out who had your aura. Some say that it shows your favorite colour or your own will start to glow brighter if you dont control it. I cant be certain but i think i know who has mine.

None other then sir-sing-along himself.

I saw him in the middle of the night. He had woken up for a snack and i was in the living area at the time, flicking through the late night tv. He momentarily forgot to control his aura before he saw me, but i saw it all the same. It was purple, a brilliant deep dark shade of purple. I almost choked on my drink. Was roman my soulmate? I lost all train of thought. My guard went down slightly.

Roman POV
Oh my god. I think virgil saw my aura. Im pretty sure its represents him. Im even more sure now as when i came out of the kitchen i saw a faint glow of red around him. His aura was my colour, the exact colour of my sash, and my aura was his colour, the exact colour of the patches on his jacket.  Me and virgil are soulmates! I saw and i think he realised his aura was showing as his face went as red as his quickly fading aura. I couldnt bear to see him embarrassed like this and besides, its not like i can hide the fact that we’re soulmates.

“Virgil?” I spoke softly. I let my aura show and it glowed brighter then it ever had before. “i.. i think we may be..” i was cut off by a pair of lips on my own. I saw a bright red behind my eyelids, with the slightest hint of gold i started crying tears of happiness as we pulled away from each other and i opened my eyes to see virgil shining red, with a soft smile on his face.

Just at that moment i saw a light blue and navy light shine on the wall i turned around to see that the navy aura came from Patton and the light blue aura came from logan i smiled at them as i realised what that ment. Patton realised and giggled. Still squeeling from seeing me and virgil together. Logan saw what i was staring at however and his face went red as he adjusted his glasses. “i suppose we have some explaining to do aswell"