Next day
-Elise's pov-
It is currently 3am and I have already drowned 10 cups of coffee from Starbucks. Amalia had left 5 minuets ago because of something and I am now sitting in my studio (photo above). To make time pass faster, I decided to mix something together with other songs just for fun. About an hour later, my co-manager Tom Ackermann, knocked on my door and entered with two iced americanos.

"Hello Eli, here" He then handed me one of the drinks and sat down on one of the chairs behind me. I thanked him and leaned back in my chair.

"Yo Tom, whatcha doin'?" I asked and took a long sip of my coffee. He just showed me the schedule and I groaned. He chuckled softly and began to speak.

"Well, since Amalia had to go, I'll be helping you with your schedule today and maybe tomorrow" He sheepishly smiled at me and playfully smacked my head when I playfully groaned at him.

"Well good bye world, it was nice to live while it lasted" I dramatically exclaimed and slid down my chair while Tom laughed.
After about 15 minuets of playing around, we decided to go through the schedule for the day.

"Okay! So, at 1pm we have to go to the set of 'Today', at 8pm you have an one hour long break, then an Adidas photoshoot, at 10pm you and your dance team have to go through the dance routine for your next concert and then you have time to sleep, eat or whatever until tomorrow at 5am" He smiled and we talked for a bit. At 5am, Tom left and I was alone in my studio again. I decided to go through my Twitter feed until a post from @billboard caught my eye. The caption read:

@billboard

986K Likes 890K CommentsKpop boy group #BTS is going to be performing at this years #BBMA and #AMA!

986K Likes
890K Comments
Kpop boy group #BTS is going to be performing at this years #BBMA and #AMA!

BTS? Isn't that oppa's band? Huh cool! Maybe I'll see them there!
~RING~
I looked at the ID and saw that my brother was calling me. I pressed the green button and put my phone on speaker.
(E=Elise M=Mark)
E: Sup bro.
M: Hey sis, how are you?
E: I'm fine and you? How are mom, Lissy and dad?
M: I am good. Mom, dad and Lissy are also good. I just wanted to see how you were doing. You know, we have to meet up again soon.
E: Yeah, sure. When do you have time?
M: The day after tomorrow?
E: K, see ya then bro. Oh and greet the others from me!
M: Sure, bye~
E: Bye~

I hung up and decided to take a shower and a nap before I have to work again.
TIME  SKIP
It was around 10am when I woke up again and went to the changing room in my dance studio and took a shower. I then changed into this:

And checked my social media again

And checked my social media again. At 1pm Tom and I drove to the set of 'Today' and as predicted, James was there too with Summer who had my outfit. They pushed me into the changing room. When I exited the room, the makeup artists and hair stylists began their magic because James had to leave to his company. After, we began with the filming. Around 8pm, I went to have my break at Starbucks. I ordered an Oreo frappe and a blueberry scone then sat down in the back of the cafe. I put on my golden beats headphones and listened to my favorite music while scrolling through my instagram. I spent one hour there before I went to my Adidas photoshoot. At 10pm I went back to my company and practiced with my dancers.