Chapter 3

'I got a pocket got

a pocket full of sunshine

I've got a love and I know that it's all mine'

Smacking my alarm off I looked around my room and sat up straight. I rubbed my eyes and then I saw my brother Dino, he was sitting at the edge of my bed strumming my guitar. As soon as he noticed that I noticed that he was in here he put down the guitar and attacked me in a big hug.

"Good morning Gi-Gi"

He fluffed my hair and laughed at my facial expression. I hugged him from the side and got up from my bed and into my closet. When I picked out my outfit I put it on, I had a red v-neck shirt and a black skater skirt and my heart necklace. I put on a little bit of makeup deciding that I looked good enough me and Dino went to the car.

When we arrived at school I went to my locker and grabbed what I needed. Coffee is a must have right now I so I went to the cafeteria and got my self a mocha. Giving my money to the lady I took a sip

Of my coffee and went to class.

Math is the worst subject ever, I don't understand half of what's happening and quite frankly I just don't care. Sitting in a room full of students listening to the teacher give directions bore me. I want to be in my afternoon classes that were drama, music and photography. Surprisingly my morning didn't go as slow as I thought it would be. All I have to do now is put my stuff in my locker. I grabbed the book I was reading and an apple then I headed to the cafeteria.

I found my usual spot at the far end of the cafeteria and sat down. I put in my music, opened my book and took a huge bite out my apple. This book was amazing it was like a really Modern version of Romeo and Juliet. I'm not the kind of girl who loves love it okay but the whole 'love at first sight' is pretty much stupid to me. Somebody tapped my shoulder taking me out of my daze. I looked to see the person who taped my should and it was Aidan.

Aidan.

"Gia right?"

I shook my head 'yes' and gave him a smile before motioning to the Chair so he can sit. Today he was wearing a red v-neck and white pants with a black sweater. He looked cute his hair was messy neat into different directions.

"Um hi" I spoke shyly "W-what's up?"

"Well I came to sit here and then I saw you" he smirked and pointed to my outfit "we match"

I looked at my outfit and realized that we were matching. That's not awkward at all. I looked back up at his face a then down to my book.

"Uh huh I guess we are" I got up from my seat and pushed my chair in "bye Aidan"

"See you soon Gia, hopefully"

I smiled. Yeah hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes great my last subject of the day! Drama one if my favorites. I took my seat at the back of the class and listened to the teacher. I got distracted easily because I was thinking about Aidan. Did he go to this school since freshman year? Hmm.

"Ms. Mancini?"

I looked up at my drama teacher Ms.winston and she was looking at me and giving me the 'pay attention' look so I looked up at her and waited for Dylan to come in the class. Ms.Winston kept talking about different types of plays and musicals that were in the world and how there the same and different. There's only one play I really want to be in and get the lead but, I can't sing well I can't let people know that I sing It would just draw attention and I hate getting attention. Little mermaid. That's the only musical or play I want to be in. I know it isn't your typical grease or Annie but That's not the way this school goes. You see this school will get movies like the lion king or high school musical and make it into a play/musical. I really want the lead of Ariel but I can't have it.

"Hey girly"

"Hi"

Dylan sat next to me and shifted in her seat to find a comfortable spot. She smiled and at me and gave me a head nod and pointed to a boy who came In the class. Ms.Winston stopped talking and approached the boy, after they had a quick talk she pointed to a spot three rows down from me and I'm guessing that's where she wanted him to sit.

"He's a cutie"

She laughed and looked at me

"Who?"

"Him!" she pointed to the boy "isn't he a cutie?"

I looked up and smiled knowing who that boy is. I kept looking at him and started smiling more because of our matching clothes.

"Oh Aidan!? yea he's um a cutie I guess"

She looked at me and her eyes almost rolled right out of her head. She quickly brushed off the subject and made a another conversation. I knew were this was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of track and 4 hours of me taking pictures I came home and took a quick shower. After I got out the shower I dried my body and but on my neon pink bra. I also put on my white t-shirt and some black yoga shorts.

Getting out of my room I went to my brothers room where he was playing video games. So I knocked so he knew I was coming in. His head snapped up to mine and paused his video game.

"Hey Dino"

"Hey Gi"

"What's up?"

"Same. How about you? I heard that there doing the little mermaid play this year. Are you going to try out for the lead of Ariel?"

I laughed at him and shook my head no. I don't know why they want me to come out my shell so bad. I don't think it's important for me to come out my shell I like my shell. He kept on trying to convince me to do it but I kept saying no until I gave in.

Guess who might play the role of Ariel.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N

As usual I tried my best. This chapter wasn't great but In trying. I will try to put more of Aidan in there. Well yeah this is my chapter. I'm actually excited to write the next chapter.