Chapter one

Beads of sweat are scattered on my forehead and down my back, hair is sticking to the sides of my face. My heart is beating fast and my legs feel very week I hear people breathing heavily and groaning. This is the way I keep calm next to taking pictures. If it isn't obvious yet I'm running. The reason people are grunting and sweating is because of track. Track is where I'm at right now and oh my lord my legs. I kept running and running until I hear the whistle. Oh there it is the whistle my lovely life saver. My coach blowed the whistle 4 more times before my entire track team surrounded her.

"Great job today guys. We haven't been practicing that much this season so that is why we have been practicing for four straight hours today."

Four straight hours. Four! I'm in so much pain right now I'm in desperate need of an ice bath. I look across the crowd of my track teammates until my eyes landed on Dylan. You might think Dylan is a boy but no Dylan is a girl she's been my friend since Freshman year and I'm a junior now. We gave each other the same exact look and then I looked up at my coach again.

"Okay team on three"

"Hedgehogs!"

We all chanted and then made our way to the locker rooms. I walked slowly do to the pain on my body. When I made it to my locker I grabbed my bag and walked out side to find my car and waited for Dylan to find me.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"c'mon Gia!"

Dylan was still trying to convince me to let her come inside my house with me. I was really tired and I didn't want her in the house flirting with my brother. Im pretty sure she likes him more than me.

"Dylan the only reason you want to come in is for Dino"

" I can't help what I want and what I want is a hot piece of that italian goddess"

I grunted knowing what she was referring to. Must she talk about my brother in such a perverted way. Dylan looked at me and gave me the puppy look and I gave her a look and pointed toward her house mouthing the words 'Get out'. When she walked in her house I pulled out the parking slot and made my way to my house.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Hey ma"

I saw my mom humming to a song that was on the radio and then she turned around. She walked towards me and pointed the spatula at me.

"Ciao Giana! Eh why are you so sweaty! Go shower"

"Ma I'm going"

I walked up to my bathroom and turned on the shower and I stripped down. Having the hot water pour down my body felt really good. When I got out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and entered my room. I grabbed the lighter and then lighted my vanilla candle and got dressed into a pair of white shorts and a blue tank top. When I was fully dressed I grabbed my camera and head phones and headed to the park. I slipped the head phones into my ear and started singing along to my favorite song.

'Ooh girl you're shining

Like a 5th avenue diamond

And they don't make you like they used to

You're never going out of style

Ooh pretty baby

This world might've gone crazy

The way you save me

Who can blame me

When I just wanna make you smile'

When I arrived at the park I found a good spot behind a tree and started snapping away on my camera. I stayed in the park for a couple of more hours taking pictures of

People or the nature or of some couples. Call me a stalker but I don't care I take picture of them from behind and then I edit them on my Mac Pro.

I entered my house and I saw my brother Dino in the living room so I made my way to him, I opened my arms and jumped on him giving him a bear hug.

"Dino!" He Jumped clearly scared.

"Gia!" He gave me a bear hug

In return.

"How was your day?"

"Eh, same as always quiet and boring." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to bed night.

An tomorrow I go back to school and being invisible. I hate it but it's what happens.