Chapter 6

Aidan P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about her! The way her wavy jet black hair flows down her back, the way her icy blue eyes sparkle, the way her nose scrunches when she thinks or laughs, they way she rambles and so much more. Gianna is the most amazing person ever, she says the most meaningful and deep things, she can make you change you point of views in a heartbeat. Although, she was really shy with me she came out Of her shell. I know she is really like outgoing with Dylan and Lucas and her Dino but

With me, with me she's I don't Know how to say it she's very bubbly and hyper and just so

Out of the place. After the kiss

We shared I couldn't stop thinking about her. I

Might just ask her to be my girlfriend hopefully she says yes. I heard very bad singing and it took me out of my thought. I turned my head and I saw G singing along to a movie. She's so cute I can't deal with her cuteness. Today is Saturday so I picked her up and bought her to my house.

"Gianna Mancini" I said laughing "please stop singing terribly"

She scoffed and put her hand over her heart acting as if I offended her. Then she jumped on my back and laughed.

"Hey! That's my actual singing voice you're making fun of" she slapped my arm "besides I don't think you have a voice like mine"

She heard me sing but she's just afraid of competition. I'm joking she's better than me and she knows it. She kept singing and doing it worse and louder so she can annoy me, I got up and grabbed her waist and flipped her over her back.

"No babe you wish"

I gave her a wink and brushed my lips gently over hers teasing her a bit. "but I think we'd do well with a duet"

She groaned and scrunched her nose. Picking up a pillow she hit me in the face with it and then got up from my hold.

"You're such a freaking tease!" she laughed "and I guess we can do the duet together"

Awesome!

"Really? I thought you were afraid!"

"I am but I know that you'd calm me down"

"Aww" I cooed "I will calm you down"

"Hey what song are we gonna do?"

"Um, nope"

She looked up from her

Hands that she's been playing with for a couple minutes now. Her expression was curious like she was thinking something. I laughed and pecked her on the lips.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Gianna's point of view

I'm actually impressed that I agreed to do the duet with him for the talent show. I really like Aidan like I really like him, he so sweet and cute and the way he looks when he smiles and the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs or thinks. Aidan is the first guy I actually liked well, since third grade. Yeah, I ended up hating the boy I liked because he cut of my ponytail.

MY PONYTAIL. Who does that? Oh yeah Ethan Andrews that's who. I felt hands tickle me and I began having a giggle fit.

"Aidy stop it" I took a deep breath "stop haha stop stop"

He stopped ticking me and pulled me on top of his lap. He was laughing at my laugh and we needed up laughing together. I just wish he was my boyfriend you know? Maybe I can ask him out. No,no that would be insane. It's supposed to be the other way around.

"Aidan?"

"Yes ma lady?"

I laughed

"I think we Should sing I'm yours?"

"Really? That's kind of like a love song though"

"I know, I like love songs"

"Okay than we will do a love song" he laughed "When should we start practicing?"

"Tomorrow"

After I stayed at Aidan house for another hour I went to my house and stayed with Lucas for awhile until we fell asleep watching a movie. It was great to have him back and it's great to have a friend like Aidan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yah yah I know it's short but at least I did a Aidan's point of view.