❤️

♡︎ liked by iva

♡︎ liked by iva.m and 1,043 others
First day!🌞😽

I woke up to the annoying ass beeping if the alarm clock;I got up and turned it off slowly making my way to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth then walked back into my room and got dressed into a grey-ish green crop top and some ripped jeans.I just combed my hair a bit then did my makeup.

iMessages
Kehlani🤪💗
K:Girllll getcho bumass to the bus stop
K:Andy's here rn🤪🤤

Okkk ima b there soon

I ran down stairs put on some shoes grabbed my backpack and ran out the door,my moms never home really she's leaves at 4 am and comes back at 6:30 to 7 pm.And my dad?Well he...he left 4 months after I was born and we haven't heard or seen of him since.Anyways I speed walked down the street.

[I was writing this awhile ago.Now Jahseh has been gone for 2 months😭 #LLJ👼🏾💔]

I met Lani at the bus stop.
"Finally you bum!"Lani laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
I turned and noticed a boy walking down the opposite side of the street with half bleached and half black hair.
Lani punched me.
"Aye!"
"Whaaat?"I looked at her.
She laughed.
The bus pulled up a good 5 minutes after.
I looked around and noticed the boy on my bus I sat the seat across from him Lani sat in-front of me.
I looked over at him,he looked back.I waved at him,he put up two fingers.
I just stared out the window,silently.

~Later In The Day~

I sat across from a boy with long black dreads.He stared at me.
"Hey,you cute."He smiled,staring at me.
"Hi..um...thanks."I said awkwardly smiling back.
"Call me Trippie."
I nodded.
"I'm Nyla.."I said smiling.
We talked a lot,he seems pretty nice.
The bell rang.
I heard my friend Stokeley had lunch with me.
I kept looking around for him.
It took a few moments but I eventually found him with the boy from my bus.
"Hey..!"I said,jogging up to them.
The boy mumbled sum then Stokeley said Hi back.
"This is Jahseh."Stokeley said.
Jahseh looked up at me.
"I'm Nyla."I smiled.
A girl and another guy came up behind them.
"I'm Geneva."The girl says.
"Noah."The boys says.
We all walked up to go get lunch.Geneva and Jahseh seemed to be very touchy and talk a lot.
He was pretty cute.Geneva kind of intimidated me.I was talking to Stokeley and Noah then I turned around to Jahseh and Geneva kiss for a second.Then I knew Jahseh wasn't an option...
"Were you the girl on my bus?"Jahseh asked me.
"Yeah.."I responded.
We talked for quite awhile after that.Then we all went to our table and sat down and started eating.
"Noah thinks your fine."Stokeley whispered to me.
Noah hit him.
"Nigga,I told you not to tell her!"
Stokeley laughed.
"Anyways,Nyla whats ya numba?"Noah asked me.
"Its 754-432-6690"
"Ight"
"Repeat that."Jahseh said.
I repeated it.
"Ight thanks"He said,smiling.
Geneva looked pretty mad.
After lunch,they were arguing and Gen pushed him and stomped away.Jahseh walked up to Stokeley and I.
"Well we're done now.."He said
"Oh shii sorry vro"Stoke said.
"That sucks,sorry.."I said.
"Whatever.She's been pissed the past few days.."Jahseh shrugged.

~After School~

I sat on the bus and told Lani bout my whole day then she told me bout her and we was laughin' so hard.
I got off the bus and Jahseh walked with me to my house.We talked a mad lot.
"I'll text you when I get home,shawty!"He yelled as I got to my front door.

A random number texted me.
"Aye it's Jahseh"

iMessages
Jahseh🖤
                                                                                                Me:hey :)
J:what ya doin shawty?
Me:nm jus waiting for my mom to get home hbu
J:jus textin you

We texted for awhile.

J:ight iss gettin late you need sleep
Me:gn jah🖤
J:goodnight shawty🖤