❤️

"fuck,she wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow morning!"
jah looked kind of worried.
"get in my closet!"i whisper-screamed,pushing him and closing the door.
i threw on a sweatshirt and changed into nike pros.
i ran downstairs.
"hey mom..!i thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow?"
"yeah,i know i'm going back to work in a few minutes i just stopped home quick because i'll be working extra hours.im sorry this is going to effect your education but,"she grabbed my hands,"i need you to stay home tomorrow to watch destiny because y'know we could use the extra money because bills have been rough these past couple of months..and i just can't waste money on a baby sitter for today to tomorrow.."she teared up.
i hugged her tightly as i reassured her everything will be okay.
"i'll stay home for des!anything for you ma!"i said kissing her cheek."get back to work now,ima try and make some money to help"i smiled.
"okay,love you ny!"she hugged me as she walked out the door.
i locked the door,ran upstairs and checked on des.she was fast asleep..i ran back to my room and got jah.
"why didn't you tell me?"he asked.
"what?"
"that you're financially struggling and you have a sister?"
"we've been struggling because my moms ex husband,destiny's dad,got a divorce..and he took a lot of her money because she cheated...only because she needed to get away from how toxic and abusive he was but if she told about him abusing her he'd blackmail her for doing drugs again.when i was little i had to live with my grandma because my mom was addicted to really bad drugs.."i took a crap breathe.
jah held me in his arms.
"and so i didn't start living with my mom again till last summer.her and destiny's father were together since the end of my 6th grade year.my mom just got custody of my sister because they found out her father was been selling drugs and doing some pretty crazy shit..and so that's how we're here."i started crying.
"nyla,listen i will help you through this.i will help you with money.i will do whatever it takes to make you smile and just be happy."jah stared into my eyes.
we both leaned in,our lips met.i grasped my hands around his neck.
"i have mad followers on insta and soundcloud.we can make a youtube channel together and make money off of it!"jah said.
"thank you so so much!"i hugged him tightly.
jah got onto youtube and started to make a channel,he named it "Jahseh & Nyla".
"ight i did it"he said,he got on insta and gave it a shoutout.
next thing i knew he had about 1k.
"we should do the touch my body challenge!"i said.
"ight bet"he said,setting up his phone to record.
he started recording and explained the intro.
"3...2..1,ayoo guys wass poppin'?"We both shouted.
"Ight,so today we finna do the touch my body challenge!"
i giggled.
"so nyla is gonna go first!"he said,i nodded.
he took a bandana and put it over my eyes.he then grabbed my hand and put it on his neck.
"woah..uh..it's kinda big..and like..muscley?"
"is it your thigh..?"
"nahh.."
"shit..!i know,your neck!"
he took off my blindfold,revealing i was right.
i put the blindfold on him and placed his hand on my back.
"what the..?"
"is that...your..back..?"
"ding ding ding!"
he put the blindfold over my eyes.he placed my hand on something..hard..?
"is it..your stomach..?"
i lifted up my blindfold,to see my hand on his abs.
daaaamn.
i put the blindfold on him.
"your turn!"i said.
i placed his hand on my thigh.
"is it your ass?"
"no!"
"your thigh?"
"correct!"
he put the blindfold and placed like my whole body on him and put my arms on his shoulders.he lifted the blindfold and stared at me for a few seconds.he leaned in as i did and his soft lips placed onto mine.it slowly became more and more than just a kiss.he pulled me more on top of him.he slid his tongue.

a little kiss turned into a make out...

a few minutes later we decided to do a little bit more of the challenge then ended the video.i put the video onto my computer and edited it,making it look a bit more professional.i ended up falling asleep on jah.

i heard a loud beeping,i slowly got up and slammed my alarm clock.
"5:50"
i shook jah up.
we got ready and walked to the bus stop.
"what's going on here?"kehlani asked.
jah and i giggled and looked at each other.
the bus came and we got on.