💔

❗️WARNING:This chapter may not be suitable for some people.It includes sexual content and kind of goes into detail.So be ready.❗️
*ding*
my phone buzzed.i pushes the blanket off my chest and turned over facing my phone.
i sighed as i checked my phone.

jah🖤:
wtf were you talkin bout??
15 snapchat notifications
2 instagram notifications

i texted back,"i heard you and gen talking in the hallway.."
i opened snapchat
;jah🖤
new chat•2 m•4‼️
;lani🤩💫
new chat•5 m•107‼️
noah😈
new chat•6 m
;ski💤
new chat•10 m•12‼️
and it goes on.
the first snap i opened was lani's.
                                  ;lani🤩💫
;lani🤩💫|yo you good?jah texting me bout chu
me|yeah i'm fine
;lani🤩💫|ight you sure?
me|yeah
the next snap i opened was ski's.
;ski💤
;ski💤|u good?jah worryin bout chu
me|yeah
i tapped on noah's name.
noah😈
noah😈|yeoo we should link sum time🤪
me|yeah that'd be fun
noah😈|ight wyd rn?
me|nmu?
noah😈| you wanna hang out?
me|now?
noah😈|yeah
me|ight i'll give you my address lmk when you're on your way
noah😈|ight
i sent him my address.
i looked up and noticed the clock said 9:54pm.
oh well i could jus sneak him in n let him spend the night.
noah😈|omw🤪
me|okk
a couple minutes later he texted me,"here😏".i ran downstairs opened the door and gestured him to the front door,quickly.
"hey..!"he said stepping into the door.
i shushed him as i explained the situation.
"oh ight"he said.
we went to my room and cuddled for a bit and talked about life.then he pulled me basically on top of him and rubbed my thighs.he sat up a bit,adjusting himself.he was staring from my eyes n lips,back and forth.i then leaned in and so did he then our lips touched.his lips were almost perfect.

(ik y'all finna be mad cuz she flirting n kissing wit noah buh wait)

we continued to do what we was doing for awhile.then i was just resting my head on his chest.i was going through my snaps.i then noticed jah texted me again.i opened it.
                                    ;jah🖤
;jah🖤|text me back
;jah🖤|yo wtf why you w noah??
me|why not?
;jah🖤|cuz he's a fukboy and jus wanna use you
me|mhm look who's talkin
;jah🖤|omfg
me|bye ttyl
i recorded a video of me n noah kissing n sent it to lani.
                                  ;lani🤩💫
;lani🤩💫|yooo what bout jah?
me|🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
;lani🤩💫|yk noah a fukboy n usin you
me|no he not
;lani🤩💫|my nigga all he talk bout is yo body n how gonna get in yo pants one day
noah read what she said.
"thas not true..."
"you sure"i said looking up at him.
"babygirl why would i lie to you?"
i shrugged my shoulders.
~
noah and i go way back.you might not know it though.i first met him in like 3rd grade we had the same teacher and 4th grade then he moved south of the town.i didn't see him till like 8th grade buh we talked a lil.and now we in 9th.
~
noah pulled me on top of him.he was rubbing my wait and below.he put his hand on my stomach then slowly glided it down then started playing with the button and fly of my jeans.
we heard a few knocks on the door.noah groaned as i got up to go open it.as i unlocked the door and turned the knob to open it.i saw jah.
"what the fuck!"he whisper screams.
"what?"i said back.
he whispered,"you were hooking up with noah?"
"well you were with gen!"i said,pushing him.
"why would i get back with her?!she told people i hit her!!she made me seem like a horrible person!"i said nudging her back.
i stared up at him(she's 4'11).
jah leaned in.
"yo back the fuck off!"noah said stomping down the stairs.
"nigga fuck outta here"jah said,turning his head.
"she's mine."noah said.
i cocked my head and looked at him as if i was confused.
"that's hilarious."jah said.
"noah,i think you should leave..."i said.
"ight fine.everybody asks about what happened with us tomorrow,remember it's your fault."he said opening the door then slamming it.
i looked at jah and started panicking.he grabbed me and held me in his arms,my face on his chest for a couple minutes.
"it'll be okay.."he whispered.
we went up to my room and i vented to him for awhile.
"can you spend the night?"i asked.
he nodded,"i have some stuff in my car"he said running out to grab it.he came in and dropped it on the floor.
i told him to bring it up into my room or my mom will get mad i had a boy sleepover without her asking.
we went up to my room and he sat on my bed as i turned away from jah and took off my shirt.i heard him moving as i tried to find my shirt.i felt his warm hands wrap around my face.i slowed down.he whispered,"i love you"in a low tone into my ear as he kissed my neck with his soft lips.he left a few marks up my neck.i turned around and looked up at him.
"i love you too.."i mumbled back.
he leaned in.our lips met.they were so soft..warm..they made every problem disappear.it escalated to being more than just a kiss.he pulled me into the bed.i wanted more and more.
i heard the door unlock and open.
"hello?nyla?"