Janice294_ - Wang Yuan/Roy Wang❤️

Dedicated to auntyy Janice294_ haha not literally. Love you loads big sis❤️ Oneshot dedicated to youuuuu! Enjoy~

FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM SCHOOLLLLLLLL! Happyyyy. I pulled out my phone and stuffy frog I was given. I love frogs... I know I sound like such a weirdo but I don't care what you think. Offend me and my frogs and you dead.

"Hey babe. What's with you and your frog stuffy? Ever since I bought it for you on our first year anniversary, you don't go anywhere or do anything without it. Seems like you love it more than you love me." Complained my boyfriend

"Maybe I do..." he pouted and I laughed "I'm kiddingggggggg. Yah Yuan Yuan babes. You really think I'm going to replace our love over my love with a stuffed animal? No"

He gave me a peck on my forehead. He's been my boyfriend for about 2 years now.
"Can we hang out later? I have a surprise." I nodded "Pick you up at 5."

With that we parted ways. I left back to my house and he left back to his. My least year of university is over... What do I do now? I've gotten my degree and now I'm just clueless. Maybe I should develop my career further and just relax for a little bit I guess...

I got home and flopped on the couch... You know school may have been pretty boring... it gives you something to do. Without it, I don't know what to do. Do I go get a better job? Focus on this job? Take another course? Who knows.

"Pepe. Can you help?" No response "Yea I know. I'm just lost though."

I was so lost that i didn't realise the time was already 3 o clock. I decided to get myself ready for plans with Yuan Yuan and Pepe tonight. I received a text off him.

YuanYuanBabes❤️😘🍀

YuanYuanBabes : Wear something comfortable but cute.

Comfy but cute... I opened my wardrobe and picked out a simple white t shirt dress which stopped just above my knees. I put a pair of shorts on under just in case and I put on my thigh high flat boots. Not heels. I let my hair loose and I didn't bother with makeup.

I grabbed my phone and simple necessities then placed them into my black backpack. It was a decent size but not tiny but not huge. I then put Pepe in it and got ready to go. It looks as if I'm just going to go on a flight or something. I'm not.

A little while later...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

There was a knock on the door. It was bang on 5 o clock. And I opened the door to see Roy stood there smiling at me with his signature adorable smile. I smiled back.

He was wearing that

He was wearing that. Honestly, it looks like us two are about to go on the journey of our life and travel or something. Aish.