Yangyang_luv - Yi/Yee YangQianXi/Jackson Yi/Yee❤️

yangyang_luv hey big sis! (Not biological) First of all Happy Birthday! Hope you're spoilt rotten. I don't talk to you much but I still love you. Again. Happy birthday and enjoy this oneshot.

Cliche and cringy but eh. That's all of my books.
-

I sat down on my bed and began typing up some work for school when I my phone began to buzz, who is it now? I looked at the ID of who sent the text. Oh just Megan.

M=Megan | T=Tilly

My Best Friend💕

M: Hey Til!
T: Hey Meg! Is everything ok?
M: Me? Oh yea...
T: Meg. What is it.
M: You know just stuff...
T: Meg. I've known you since literal babies. You're not ok. What happened?
M: He stood me up...
T: DOES HE WANT TO DIE?!
M: I don't know what to doo
T: See you at mine in 10. You need a girls night and Ik exactly what you need
M: Fine, see you
T: Love you❤️

Gosh this girl, I really cant understand her and her boy drama whatsoever... Whatever it doesn't matter, it's what makes her my best friend so it's worth it I guess.

I turned my phone and laptop off and headed downstairs to the living room, I grabbed a bag of crisps (potato chips) and sat down on the couch, scrolling through the different channels. There is nothing good on! Can't she just hurry uppppppp.

"Hey Hon." Said my mother from the stairs in her work outfit

"Hey mom. Where are you off to?" I asked, I mean it's 5 o clock in the afternoon. Where could she be going?

"Something important has come up. I'll see you later hon. Oh also. I left a dress for you in my room. Don't ask. Just put it on at 6." She said putting her heels on and kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay then? Bye mother! See you later!" I waved off as she left the house.

All alone. Now, peace and quiet.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

DAMN IT MEGAN! You just had to ruin the peace with you ringing the damn doorbell?!
I walked over to the door and opened it to see Megan stood there. In a hoodie and sweats, ok something is wrong because that is the LAST thing she would ever wear. Let's be real here. Everyone has that fashionable friend and she just seems to be mine!

I pull her into a hug and let her inside, I shut the door and went to the kitchen, I went to my freezer and I grabbed 2 tubs of ice cream, two spoons and some chocolate. I went back to the couch and sat down handing them to her, I then turned the tv on and we watched her favourite show Boyhood. She loves that program.

"So where can I find him?" I asked taking a scoop of ice cream and putting it in my mouth

"Huh what do you mean?" She asks, taking a scoop of ice cream

"So I can go kill him." I said putting an innocent smile on my face.

"You're the best." She says laughing at me,

Then I got a call off someone. Aish. Don't they know that I'm cheering my friend up after her date stood her up?! I looked at the caller ID 'My Babe😘'. What does he want now?

"Hello?" I asked picking the phone up.
"Hey babe." He responded,
"What's up?"
"Just curious if you're gonna change and come meet me at the park?"
"Why tho. Megan is in a crisis!"
"Hahahahaha. Just wait and you'll see. Love you. Bye."