Luvkuma - Yi/Yee YangQianXi/Jackson Yi/Yee❤️

luvkuma Love you so much big sis❤️ Oneshot dedication to her! Please enjoy~

Prom... prom... What do I do for prom? I should call one of my girls. I tried calling all of them but none of them picked up. I resulted in calling the last hope. The last one of my girls. Thanks LORD heavens she picked up

Luvkuma (me): Hello?
Tfboysloverforever: Hey
Luvkuma (me): I need HELP! ASAP.
Tfboysloverforever: What's up?
Luvkuma (me): Prom is coming up and I know nothing.
Tfboysloverforever: Be over in about an hour, just sit and wait.
Luvkuma (me): Okay then?
Tfboysloverforever: Trust me girl. I know exactly what to do.
Luvkuma (me): Alright then bye
Tfboysloverforever: See you in a bit.

I have faith that she'll know what to do. She is one of my girls after all. I have no doubt about it.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

An hour has passed by... where is she?

Knock. Knock. Knock.

That's her. I ran downstairs immediately and unlocked locked my door to see ALL of my girls stood there with a whole bunch of stuff.

"GIRLS LINE!" And they all got into a single file line. "CHECK ORDER,"
"Dress." "Check"
"Shoes." "Check."
"Jewellery." "Check."
"Accessories." "Check."
"Makeup." "Check."
"Hair products." "Check."
"Her corsage." "Check."
"Her date." "Check."
"Her date's boutonniere." "Check."
"Transport." "Check."
"Photograph location." "Check."
"Photographer." "Check."
"SORTED! MISSION GET SOPHIE READY. A GO!"

They shoved me through the door and took me to my room. I'm lucky my room is big enough to fit all of us and still have plenty of space.

"Soooooo. We should start with the Dress." Said Elaine.

"Okay then?." I replied, honestly I don't know what to expect.

As soon as I was done with my little moment, they pulled out a couple of dress options, I scanned through all of them. They're all stunning dresses! But a short Lacey white one caught my eyes the most, I think they could all tell because they smiled and gave me that dress. It was simple but cute. Just my style.

I walked into my bathroom and put it on. It's so cute. Not over the top but not overly plain either. Just so cute. I walked out and their eyes gleamed bright. Then they gave me a pair of white stiletto heels. They're high but I'm sure I'll manage. I put them on and was shoved into my vanity. Then they did my hair, makeup and nails.

I was practically drowning in arms right now haha. Anyways let's ignore that. Once my look was complete, they gave me the boutonnière for my date and I presume gave my "date" my corsage? I'm not sure. I turned around to the mirror for the first time and I was absolutely shook...

 I turned around to the mirror for the first time and I was absolutely shook