A few weeks later

Trish's POV

Me, Lita, Ashley, Michelle, Randy and John have been seeing how Matt acts around Jeff well how they both act around each other it's strange anyway right now I'm in my locker room when I heard a knock at the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and in walked Jeff he didn't look so good so I helped him sit down.

Trish; Jeff what's wrong?

Jeff: just tired

Trish: Jeff something is bothering you will you tell me?

Jeff: it's Matt

Trish: what about him?

Jeff: he has been acting strange around me and I try to ask him what have I done but he doesn't answer me he just walks away.

Trish: that is strange

Jeff: *nods* that isn't the brother I grew up with

Trish: if you want I could talk to him

Jeff: Trish thanks but I think you and the others should stay out of this it's a family thing

Trish: I know but if you ever need me you know I'm here for you

Jeff: I know

Trish: so what happened in your match?

Jeff: well I was against RVD and I went for a swanton but he moved and my back hit the ladder that was there

Trish: Jeff are you sure you will be okay because a accident like that can put you out of action for a little while

Jeff: hey I'm Jeff Hardy I'm a risk taker and I'm still here

Trish: *giggles*

Jeff: *smiles*

Trish: I've got to find Lita since I said that I will meet her backstage after her match

Jeff: okay

We stood up and walked out of my locker room.

Jeff: hey Trish ......thanks

Trish: *smiles* no problem Jeff what are best friends for

I walked left and he went right I found Lita sitting on a box of equipment she saw me and smiled.

Trish: hey

Lita: hey what happened?

Trish: nothing why?

Lita: you're never late

Trish: you know how Matt has been acting weird around Jeff well they have both been acting strange.

Lita: yeah

Trish: Jeff is worried about Matt and he knows that how Matt is acting now is not the Matt he grew up with.

Lita: but something must be going on

Trish: yeah

Lita: but what?

Trish: that's the thing I asked Jeff if he wanted me to talk to Matt but he told me to stay out of it and the others because it's a family thing.

Lita: understandable but I just don't want any fights happen

Trish: me either

Lita: because we don't know what will happen

Trish: *nods in agreement* I know

We were talking away when Ashley and Michelle joined us we didn't tell them about what Jeff told me.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I was walking down the corridor once I left Trish I find it so sweet how she wants to help me and Matt but speaking of Matt I wonder why he is acting so strange.

I saw him walk into our locker room so I went there and I saw him on his phone.

Jeff: what's wrong bro?

He looked up and then gave me a blank expression and then looked back down at his phone.

Jeff: Matt tell me what have I done? I don't get it you're scaring me and your scaring the others on how you're acting they want to know what's going on and so do I. Matt this isn't you and you know it so will you please tell me what's wrong.

Matt: nothing

Jeff: Matt this isn't you what happened to my older brother? What happened to Matt Hardy who always helped me?

Matt: Jeff it's nothing

Jeff: it's something Matt because you have never acted like this if it's "nothing"

Matt: *angry* I told you Jeff it's nothing

Then he stood up and pushed me into a wall then walked out of the room I slowly stood up I heard footsteps and saw Trish run in.

Trish: Jeff!

Jeff: yeah?

Trish: are you okay?

Jeff: I'm fine

Trish helped me up and we both sat down.

Trish: something is wrong

Jeff: I just had an argument with Matt and he just shoved me into a wall then walked out

Trish: oh Jeff *hugs Jeff carefully then pulls away* we will find out what's wrong with Matt but for now we have to give him some time to cool down.

Jeff: *smiles and nods* okay

Trish: *smiles*

I told Trish about what had just happened.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

Me and Lita split ways I went right and she went left so basically to our locker room while I walked down the corridor I sat Matt storm out of the Hardyz locker room I wanted to run after him and see if he was okay but I thought no I shouldn't so I ran to the Hardyz locker room and saw Jeff sitting on the floor. I ran in and helped him up and we sat down he told me what had happened between him and Matt this isn't right it's strange this isn't the Matt Hardy me and Lita met and it's not the Matt Hardy Jeff grew up with.

Trish: doesn't matter what happens Jeff we will find out what's wrong with Matt and we can help him *smiles*

Jeff: you always know what to say

Trish: I've been through it before

Jeff: really?

Trish: yeah I had a brother who was acting strange around me and I wouldn't stop till I found out what was wrong well he wasn't happy.

Jeff: oh

Trish: but my brother was different like Matt is different because remember we aren't all the same person

Jeff: yeah guess you're right

I told him a few more things to make him smile and it worked.

End of POV