Chapter 1-After Ron Fled to Hogwarts, the Reconciliation

Ron, panting, dragged himself to the grounds of Hogwarts, his old school he voluntarily departed from to go with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger to find and destroy Voldemort's 7 Horcruxes. Deep in the forest, he had become disappointed after months of no progress, living bitterly with Harry and his girlfriend, Hermione.

It was the moments when it was his turn to wear the Locket when he felt his worst, flashbacks of Hermione attacking him last year with birds, of her bitching at him and making him feel worthless and unlovable, and also of his one girl, Lavender, who of blind rage dumped him without giving him a chance to explain his platonic relationship with Hermione.

Anyways, it was all over as he fled his two friends, fled the forest, fled the disappointment, the torture of hunger, seclusion, fear, and Horcruxes.  He knew this was not a Gryffindor thing to do, but Harry discretely asked him to just leave.

Once he returned to the castle,  he registered with Snape into his old dormitory, pangs of hatred in his heart for killing Dumbledore. Ron took a nice bath in the old Prefect's bathroom, and then climbed into his old dormitory bed, narrowly escaping the Slytherin Death Eater jerks, Malfoy and his gang.

He took a nice, long sleep that night, dreaming and savoring the luxury of the Hogwarts life he no longer took for granted since living in poverty in the forest with Harry and Hermione.

Then, she came back, the girl of his dreams. Every night in the forest, when he didn't wear the locket, he dreamed of this one girl, whose image was vague but radiance was soft, feminine, sweet, all he needed to supplement his rugged, slightly bitter manliness. He couldn't quite identify her, though, she was familiar, with beautiful coppery curls of hair and milky, white skin giving a glow of health and love. When he woke up each morning, he presumed it was Hermione, but the bonds he felt for this dream girl were radically different from the strong long-term friendship bond he had for her.

This night he heard her voice, clearly, girlish and Celtic, crooning in a diminutive manner that caught his heart and gut.
"My Won-Won! I'm here! I'm here!" she said to him, and her eyes grew distinct. They were not Hermione's big, deep, chocolate brown eyes, but crisp and pale blue-grey.

It was LAVENDER! The girl of his dreams all along!

Then he opened his eyes. It was morning, but he woke up to the same beautiful, enchanting blue-grey eyes that he dreamed of. Lavender jumped into his arms.

"Ron! I missed you soooo badly! I thought you were DEAD! But you came back, for ME! You sensed my presence and were saying my name in your sleep! Ohhh Won-Won,  please tell me how you got back and are Harry and Hermione okay?"

Ron: "Yes, they are okay, but they asked me to leave as I am not meant for it. I went a long distance in the forest. My relationship with Hermione is over... I just realized that you were meant to be my girl all along." he smiled.

Lavender: "So, do you want to get back together?"

Ron: "Yes... I missed you so deeply, from the bottom of my heart. I want to be with you again, Lavender, my love!"

Tears welled in Lavender's eyes. "Oh, Won-Won!!!!♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥" she jumped on him and the snogged for a good 5 minutes, just the way they used to.

Ron pulled away. "I'm hungry, how about you?"

Lavender: "Oh yes, let's go to the Hall now!"

They went down to central Hall to get breakfast, holding hands and being romantic as they walked, and they carried the food out to the entrance of the castle to eat and drink before the fresh rays of morning sun. Together they sipped a nice, refreshing pumpkin juice with two straws out of the same goblet, to Lavender's taste and Ron's consent.