Introduction of Characters

Haru Minamoto (Protagonist): He is usually silent and always shows an expressionless face to others. But that doesn't stop him from being nice to the people who are close to him. He joined camp buddy because of his little brother.

Natsumi Hamasaki: A good swimmer, a responsible person, and a really kind scout. Natsumi can be defined as a 'perfect' person, based on his good looks and attitude towards others. However, he sometimes gets awkward with Haru based on their actions.

Keitaro Nagame: A natural crowpleaser, Keitaro's smile always brighten people's spirits, he is very nice to his camp buddies and also loves to make memories by taking pictures.

Hiro Akiba: Keitaro's best friend, he really loves to eat, despite of his actions, he sometimes likes to tease Keitaro. But lately, he has been growing affection for him. And he is running out of time to confess his feelings for Keitaro.

Yoichi Yukimura: You can define him as a bully, he always likes to tease people and sometimes shows a very cold attitude. He hates boring activities and always likes to mess around. But frankly, he has a soft heart when it comes to animals. His usual target is Hunter, but maybe he's starting to feel different towards him.

Hunter Springfield: Hunter has that shy but a very cute factor, he is always silent and doesn't like to talk much. He likes to read book and fond of writing some, that is why he is a close friend of Keitaro. Hiro sees him as a weird person while Yoichi always teases him. Beware, he sometimes appears in places, he might suddenly appear in Yoichi's back. He hates snakes by the way.

Taiga Akatora: The Mr. Greatest of Camp Buddy, he is full of pride and he always likes being the best among the campers. Taiga and Yoichi were used to be best buds, but things have changed. Now Taiga only uses his 'minions' (Eduard and Lee) to drag them into his schemes.

Eduard Fitzpatrick: No one really knows how did Eduard and Taiga ended up being friends. Eduard always likes fashion, but sometimes he gets caught up with it making him an overeacting person. He likes color pink, and always calls Taiga as his 'Prince Charming'.

Lee Kurosawa: Lee is mentally smart but physically fragile. He is the brainy in their group, but he only sticks up to Taiga so he can get protected everytime.  He doesn't really like physical activities because everyone knows that he only excels on mental/brain activities.

Yoshinori Nagira: Also called as 'Yoshi' or 'Scoutmaster Yoshi'. He has a charismatic factor that everyone likes. He always guides his campers and always wants what's the best for them. Sometimes, Yoshi can perform a speech which sometimes Haru, Hiro and Yoichi finds it boring. But frankly, he is a very nice and responsible Scoutmaster who likes to play music with his guitar.

Yuri Nomoru: A cheerful Scoutmaster with a bright and warm smile on her face. Yuri can be defined as a cute and natural woman. But be careful, she usually change her personality everytime there is a boy/boy couple. In short, she freaks out when she sees yaoi. Sometimes the campers gets awkward with each other because Yuri keeps on pairing them with each other. Example, Yoichi is paired up to Hunter, and Keitaro is paired up to Hiro.

Aiden Flynn: He is the one in charge of all the work around Camp Buddy, like cooking, gardening, and physical education. He works at Camp Buddy so he could afford his tuition on college, he does everything Yoshinori says as long as he gets paid for it. But what if his reason to stay slowly changes into something unexpected?

Additional message:

I'm still not sure if I'll add Connor Bleufin, Aihara 'Seto' Shintaro, Felix Clermont, Jirou, and Goro Nomoru... I'm having a hard time thinking where to insert their part😅😅