"Chapter 2: A fresh new start (Day 2)"

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

Natsumi: Rise and shine everyone!

Natsumi opened up the curtains and let the sunshine enter the cabin.

Hiro: Urrhhh.. My stomach still hurts.

Keitaro: I'm still sleepy *rubs eyes*

Haru: *yawns* Come on guys, we don't want to be late in our first activity.

I pulled the Hiro and Keitaro's blanket and waited for them to stand. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while Hiro went to the comfort room and did his 'Monkey Business'(pooping), and Keitaro is still busy rubbing his eyes while yawning. 'Hmm.. They must be tired from the welcome party last night' I said to myself.

Hunter: Hello.

I nearly bumped my head in the sink when Hunter suddenly appeared behind me. Geez, where did he came from?

Keitaro: Gah! H-Hunter? Where did you come from?

Hunter: I.. I was here the whole time. I just finished changing my clothes.

Haru: Oh. Next time, please don't startle other people. Okay?

Hunter: O-okay. Sorry.

Hiro finished doing his 'Monkey Business' and Keitaro was also done washing his face. We were getting ready in changing our uniforms when I heard Natsumi talking to Yoichi.

Natsumi: I told you Yoichi, she's out there.

Yoichi: Ugh.. It's her again? I don't wanna be part of her silly little games anymore. Tch.

Hiro: Umm, who are you guys talking about?

Yoichi: Tch. None of your business, Torch-Head.

Hiro: What did you just call me!?

'*sigh* Here we go again. They're like a cat and a dog here.' I said to myself while making a poker face.

Haru: Break it up you two, don't start a fight so early in the morning.

Natsumi: Yeah Haru's right. By the way, we are talking about Ms. Yuri, Hiro.

Keitaro: Huh? Who is she?

Natsumi: She is Scoutmaster Yoshi's assistant camp counselor here at Camp Buddy. You can al--

Yoichi: She's also a complete psychopath. Hahaha!

Natsumi: Well everyone knows her unique hobbies Yoichi, except you three.

Natsumi meant it was me, Keitaro, and Hiro, since we were new here.

Yoichi: Tch. Don't tell me you like to play her silly games? Maybe you're actually enjoying it. You're so lame.

Keitaro: Umm, will we meet her today? I'm getting curious about her 'games'.

Yoichi: Hahaha! You'll meet her alright. Just don't let your guard down or else hell will break loose.

'Hmm, I'm also curious about her games. Maybe it's something like playing tag or hide and seek?' I'm really spacing out right now -_-

Natsumi: Maybe she'd love to meet the three of you as well.

Yoichi: Wellllll since there are three of them, I'm guessing that she will only focus on two persons.

Haru: Huh? Focus on two persons? What do you mean?

Yoichi: Oh you'll know it once you meet her. Hahaha!

Natsumi: She also prepares interesting activities for campers you know. But anyway, you guys should get changed now. The scoutmasters are waiting for you at the campgrounds.