Chapter 5: "Unexpected happenings"

*Haru's POV* (6:00 a.m.)

The sun slowly peeked at the mountains and shined through the trees of the forest. I slowly grunted and yawned while rubbing my eyes. My head was feeling a little hazy as I recalled all the scenes that happened last night, as I slowly remembered everything, my body started to heat up and sweat.

Haru: 'W-w-we did it again!!!!????? O-oh my god... Ohhhh my god... Why did I do that???? L-last night... I probably made embarassing faces and sounds again, a-and, I...I... Gaaah!!!!'

I buried my face on my palms and didn't notice that I got an erection, 'AAH!! I should hide this!' Just as I was about to cover it up with my blanket, Natsumi suddenly appeared and looked at me.

Natsumi: Oh good morning Haru. *smiles*

I nearly jumped and quickly covered my lower area wih the blanket...

Haru: 'Seriously Natsumi, how on Earth could you make a face like that when you just had some 'lovey dovey' time with me last night?😑' O-oh uhh good morning...

Natsumi: Come on, put your clothes on. We'll start to leave later.

Haru: Right.. Haha.. Put.. on some clothes😅 Geez could this day get any worse?

I put on my uniform and got ready for leaving, we managed to disassemble the tent and prepared our stuff. It was a little awkward though, good thing Natsumi didn't mention anything about last night, or else he'll make it embarassing for the both of us. Although he could be a little dense or whatevs.

Natsumi: Are you all set up?

Haru: Uh yeah, I already prepared everything.

Natsumi: Okay then, let's go.

The both of us started to go down the mountains and reach back to camp buddy, there's just one problem, by the fact that everything is COMPLETELY silent.. Like seriously, he just kept his mouth shut. We walked for 30 minutes now and we stopped by a river to wash our faces, we also ate the remaining mashmallows from last night. Since the silence is covering up the atmosphere, I decided to break it.

Haru: Hey Natsumi..

Natsumi: Yes? What is it?

Haru: Do you think the others got back to Camp Buddy yesterday?

Natsumi: Hmm let's see.. Maybe Yoichi and Hunter already made it, Yoichi has a very good sense of direction.

Haru: 'Like a dog of course.'

Natsumi: What made you ask that Haru?

Haru: Oh umm.. I just thought that they'd spend their night in the woods like us.

Natsumi: Like what happened to us yesterday?

Haru: E-ehh?? 'He  means about what happened last night?' I-it's not that!

Natsumi: Hmm? I thought you were talking about the others if they got stuck in the woods like us yesterday.

Haru: O-ohhh right.. You meant about us getting stuck yesterday.

Natsumi: Hahaha.. You really look flustered Haru.

Haru: S-stop that Natsumi -_-

Natsumi: Haha sorry..

Seriously, he doesn't have any idea that I'm talking about what happened to us last night. He really is a dense person, but I still love his attitude. Ohhh what am I thinking?

(Time skip to 7:30 a.m.)

We continued heading our way down, finally we arrived at the campsite. While arriving, we saw Scoutmaster Yuri at the campgrounds walking around.