Chapter 3: Reunion

The sun rises over the horizon of Nimbasa City as the sunlight shines through Shaun's window and into his eyes to awake him without his Woobat Alarm.
" ugh, dawn of another day I guess... well, let's get to work," Shaun said as he got dressed in his normal cloths and equipped his Pokéball belt and wrapped his black, red, and purple scarf around his neck and made his way down the stairs to see his Mom reading a book on the couch.
" you're up early aren't you," Mom said.
" you can say that, why aren't you packing up lunches for work today?" Shaun asked.
" no, we're having a day off today, you're free to do whatever you like today," Mom said.
" wow, thanks Mom," Shaun said.
" but before you go, I would love for you to have this," Mom said as she pulled out a Blueish crystal necklace.
" isn't this the gem I found for you?" Shaun said in shock," of course it is, don't you like it?" Mom asked.
" I love it but... I thought you were gonna sell this, not give it to me," Shaun said.
" you were the one that found it, so it felt right for you to wear this special necklace, put it on, and shine it in the sunlight," Mom asked. "Okay, I'll give it a shot," Shaun said as he put the Shiny crystal necklace around his neck and moves near the window to shine the sunlight on the crystal and a rainbow light shines all over the house," wow...this thing is beautiful, thanks Mom," Shaun said," aw, thanks sweetie, now you and your Pokémon go have fun today, remember we start working tomorrow," Mom said," okay, I'll see you later Mom," Shaun said as he left the house to head to the Pokémart in town to use his Poké to buy some Pokéballs because Shaun knew that today was going to be the day that he will see his friend again and prepared himself to catch that Zoroark. Shaun entered the Pokémart and told the shop keeper that he will take twenty Ultra Balls," twenty Ultra Balls, that will be 2,500 Poké sir," the shop keeper asked," okay, here you go good sir," Shaun said as he handed over 2,500 Poké to the man," thank you for your services, catching something big today are we?" The shopkeeper asked," no, just an old friend of mine, just in case I'll buy five normal Pokéballs please," Shaun asked," five Pokéballs will be 250 Poké please," the shopkeeper asked as Shaun handed over 250 Poké," thank you for your business, good luck catching that friend of yours," the Shopkeeper said as Shaun left the Pokémart but heard a shout by the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel," Hey, Shaun!" The voice shouted as Shaun turned to see N shouting at him," oh, it's you again N!" Shaun shouted," well don't just stand there being a Debby downer, come join me!" N shouted as Shaun ran to N's location," N, I just... wanted to say... I-," Shaun said as he was cut off by N," shush for a moment, we'll talk on the Ferris Wheel, my treat," N said as the Ferris Wheel stopped and Shaun and N got on the car and it started moving again," now *ahem*,  what did you want to say Shaun?" N asked," N, I just wanted to say ... i'm sry for yelling at you last night, I was just in the heat of the moment when my friend ran away," Shaun apologized," apology accepted, I understand what you were going through and I'm sorry too," N apologized as he noticed Shaun's new necklace around his neck," hey, where'd you get that necklace?" N asked as he started to grab his cube necklace,"oh, my Mom made this necklace from  a gem I found in Chargestone Cave, and it glows in the sunlight as well," Shaun said as the crystal glowed in the light full of color and life," wow, that crystal is magnificent Shaun, I'm very impressed," N said," Shaun, can I ask you a question?" N asked," sure, ask away," Shaun said," Shaun, do you think that Pokémon are happy living u see the containment of humans?" N asked but Shaun didn't expect a question like that and Shaun thought it over for a bit," hmmm... it depends on how the Pokémon  feel about its trainer I guess, if a Pokémon  loves a trainer with all their heart and are willing to do anything to help or protect their trainer, then Pokémon are the best companions for any human being, but if trainer and Pokémon aren't in sync and hate each other, then that Pokémon is best for the wild then with a trainer, at least... that's how I feel N, what about you?" Shaun asked," well... I think all humans are cruel and heartless and the Pokémon of the world deserve better, that's why my dream... is to release every Pokémon from their trainers and create a special utopia just for them, to be themselves and be free, does that make sense Shaun?" N asked," uh, I guess it does, oh look, the rides coming to a stop," Shaun said as N stopped grabbing his cube necklace and their cart stops on the ramp," thanks for the ride N, and the conversation, but I gotta go," Shaun said, leaving so soon, what's the rush?" N asked," because N... I'm gonna find my friend, and I'm gonna catch it, so we can be... reunited," Shaun said," well I hope the best of luck to you, good luck Shaun," N said as Shaun thanked him and ran straight to Lostlorn Forest.