Chapter 6: To Save A Dragon

The blue Legendary Silhouette appeared in the Astral Plain and shouted, " Swords of Justice, report to the Astral Plain immediately for an Emergency Meeting!" the Blue Silhouette as the Green, Brown, and the small Yellow Silhouettes appeared in the Astral Plain. "You called for an emergency meeting, what's the emergency?" The Green Silhouette asked, "is it about Shaun Ark again?" Keldeo asked with a sigh, "o-of... of course, *clears throat*, he's been captured by the young boy that is the embodiment of Zekrom, Zane Ark," the Blue Silhouette explained as the other Silhouettes gasped in shock and fear. "Oh no... not him, what do we do to help him?" The Green silhouette asked in worry, "I'm afraid... we're gonna have to do nothing," the Blue Silhouette explained. "What, but... but Shaun can't handle Zane and Team Plasma all by himself, this is the evil team of Unova he's up against!" The Brown Silhouette said with worry, "I'm sorry everyone, we can't help him," the Blue Silhouette explained, "don't you think Shaun being exiled, having to survive in a cave for months, and losing a family to disease that nobody can cure is enough torture for him!" Keldeo shouted. "What was that?" The Blue silhouette said, "I'm not gonna let Shaun fight off Zane and the rest of Team Plasma by himself, I know we all saw how powerful Zane was six years ago, it looks like he's gotten stronger too, Shaun's Pokémon were even there to help him as well and Zane only used one attack to defeat all of them!" Keldeo shouted, "Keldeo's right, Zane is too strong, trust me... I speak from experience... when I first fought him years ago... and I stood no chance, even a powerful form couldn't stop him," the Green Silhouette explained. "I'm sorry... I still say we wait it out," the Blue Silhouette said, "quit being stubborn, do you even hear what's coming out of that muzzle of yours!" Keldeo shouted, "that's it, I'm taking this into my own hooves, Shaun needs help and I don't care what you all say!" Keldeo shouted, "Keldeo, it's a flying invisible airship, how are you planning on finding it and getting up there?" the Blue Silhouette asked, "hmm... I got an idea, if any of you guys wanna help, you're welcome to join... I'll see you all later!" Keldeo shouted, "wait Keldeo... *sigh*... just be careful of Zane please!" the Green Silhouette warned, "I'll be careful, I'll save Shaun... and succeed, even if Zane does get in the way," Keldeo said as his silhouette disappeared from the Astral Plain, "please be careful Keldeo... Zane is really dangerous... I had to protect you from him six years ago... I don't wanna battle him again," the Green Silhouette said with a worried tone.

Shaun's Pokémon are walking through the icy cold forest trying to find the invisible airship to rescue Shaun while thinking that they have failed their trainer; but on the way Shaolin felt a presence nearby watching them. "Shaolin, what's the matter?" Lina asked as Shaolin closed her eyes to concentrate, "someone or something is watching us, keep your guards up everyone," Shaolin warned as Everton got their attacks ready for battle and gathered in a circle with their backs against each other. Shaolin closed her eyes to specify the location of the enemy as she swiftly opened them, "found you," Shaolin smirked as she charged an Aura Sphere and launched it at the bushes for a yellow horse creature with a red mane flew out of the bushes screaming in pain. Shaun's Pokémon walked up to the yellow horse and aimed their attacks right at him, "who are you, we never saw a Pokémon like you before, now tell us, are you a friend or foe before we blast you to smithereens!" Hydra threatened, "w-w-wait, wait, wait, hold your fire, please, I'm a fried, I'm here to help!" the Pokémon pleaded. "Then tell us, who are you?" Aqua asked, "I am the Mythical Pokémon and student of the Swords of Justice, Keldeo, pleased to meet you all," Keldeo bowed, "hmm, how can we trust you little runt!" Hydra shouted, "hey, don't call me little!" Keldeo shouted, "comrades, step away from him!" Leer shouted, "you said you were the student of the Swords of Justice, correct?" Leer asked, "y-yeah, didmtnyou hear what I explained to you all a couple of minutes ago?" Keldeo asked with confusion, "the Swords of Justice are my idols and you're their student, amazing!" Leer shouted with excitement, "Lord Leer you know the Swords of Justice?" Lina asked, "of course, iv followed their folk lore ever since I heard of them, the Swords of Justice are a small group of Legendary Pokémon, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion, Cobalion is the leader of the group, he's a Steel and Fighting type and his wise words of wisdom guide the group and is the strongest of the group, Virizion is Grass and Fighting type and is the wisest of the group and the most caring and loving Legendary Pokemon you'll ever meet, Terrakion is a Ground and Fighting type and is the strongest of the group, Terrakion can lift and break any boulders of any size, together they protect all of Unova's wild Pokémon from any danger," Leer explained with a shine in his eyes.