Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed

[IMG=D1H]
Shaun wakes up to the beaming light of the morning sun in his eyes and got out of bed to look at himself in the mirror," alright, it's time to search for the Zorua Pups mother, she has to be in Unova somewhere, I mean if you go missing then you have to go somewhere... let's do this," Shaun said to himself as he got dressed with his normal clothes, accessories, and his Pokébelt with the Pokéballs equipped in its slots and sprinted down the stairs to see his mom ready to go to work. " well someone's an early bird this morning, are you ready to go to work Shaun?" Mom asked," oh... sorry Mom... I can't today... I promised a friend that I would find their missing Pokémon today," Shaun lied,
"really, what Pokémon is it?" Mom asked," it's uh... a... a Vannilish... yeah," Shaun said with a nervous tone," hmmm... okay, good luck finding your friends Vannilish Shaun, just be back before it gets dark, okay?" Mom asked. " But won't you need help with the crystals today?" Shaun asked," oh don't worry sweetie, I'll squeeze in another date if work on a later date, just go out and find your friends Pokémon," Mom said with a smile on her face," Mom... thanks... you're the best," Shaun said with a smile," you're welcome Shaun, good luck finding that Pokémon," Mom said.

     Shaun left the house and got far away enough so his Mom couldn't hear him," *whew*... I'm sorry for lying to you Mom, but this task is very important to me... alright *sigh*, let's go find her, I'm keeping my promise to you Lina and Zorua Pups, and I won't give up until I find her!" Shaun shouted to himself.  "I'll check the the routes along the cities and once I head back here to Nimbasa, I'll use Fly to Nevema Town and ask Professor Juniper about this, let's go!" Shaun shouted as he left Nimbasa City.

           Someone hiding in the bushes POV

" So you see your target my friends?" The first man asked," of course, I remember this kid from six years ago, I remember how much of a pain he was, am I right boys?" The Boss asked," oh yes, he was Sir!" The two poachers shouted," shhh, keep it down you idiots!" The boss shouted," all three of you be quiet!" The man shouted," now...*ahem*, your objective is to follow Shaun and observe him to see what he's doing to find his "friend," the man explained," we can do that, but... how much are you paying?" The Boss asked," the same amount you were paid Six years ago, do this job right and we'll give you three double, now do t mess this up! The man shouted," don't worry sir, we won't mess this up, once the time is right, we'll break him *chuckles*" the Boss giggled. " Don't break him yet, once you have him right where you want him, summon us on this walkie-talkie, then we can break him!" The man said with a menacing grin," now go, follow him and wait for the perfect time to utterly destroy him," the man asked," Ranaldo, call out Swoobat for air support," the Boss asked," with pleasure Boss, Swoobat, we need you!" Ranaldo shouted as Swoobat came out of his Pokéball," Swoobat, spy on this little pest from the air," Ranaldo commanded as Swoobat flew in the air to spy on Shaun," just remember, don't fail us, or your contract will be sealed, got it?" The man asked with a grim voice," we won't fail to nab that brat this time," The Boss said with an evil grin.

                            Shaun's POV

         Shaun has travelled to each city and town and talked to each resident and each Gym Leader asking the same question," have you seen a Zoroark with a red hair band and a heart carved on it," Shaun asked, but most answers he got was," I don't know, sorry young man. He asked Clay from Driftvell City," Nope, sorry youngster, haven't seen one," Clay said, he asked Skyla," sorry, I haven't seen one, I hope you find it though," Skyla said, he asked Brycen from Icirrus City," I'm sorry young trainer, I never saw a Zoroark like that," Brycen said, Shaun got to Opelucid City and he met his favorite Gym Leader to ask the same question. "No, I haven't seen a Zoroark with that description, but with the desperate look on your face I feel that this is very important that you find this special Zoroark, I may not be very helpful to you but I wish you good luck, but tell me young man, why do you search for this special Zoroark?" Drayden asked," because... this Zoroark is a mother of Zorua pups, three to be exact, two male and one female, this Zoroark has disappeared around a year ago and her pups are being watched by my friend Lina, this is the reason I must find her, to reunite her with her children," Shaun explained. Iris overheard the entire conversation," I see, you're doing a good deed young man, I'll be going, good luck," Drayden said as he went back to his battlefield to await another challenger but before Drayden entered he said," if you ever decide to challenge the Pokémon league, I'll be looking forward to battling you young man" Drayden said as Shaun was surprised with his words. Shaun left the gym and was about to leave Opelucid City but was interrupted by a shout of a girl behind him," Hey!" The girl shouted as Shaun turned around to see a girl with big purple hair standing there," hi... can.. I help you?" Shaun asked," yes... my names Iris, can you describe the Zorua Pups please, I just wanna know how they are before you leave," Iris asked," describe them, well... the males are rowdy and live to play rough, but the female is very calm and collected and plays nicer then her two siblings, I took the pleasure to nickname them, Rash and Dash for the males and Fauna for the female," Shaun explained," aw, that's cute... it's sad their mother disappeared a year ago, I would love to join you on this search for her, but I'm too busy training with Drayden," Iris explained," so you're Drayden's apprentice, well good luck with your training," Shaun said as he began to walk away," hey wait, you never told me your name!" Iris shouted," oh, my names Shaun, Shaun Ark, it was nice to meet you Iris, bye!" Shaun shouted as he left Opelucid City," good luck on your search then Shaun!" Iris shouted and waved with a smile on her face.