❤🎈️Preferance#1🎈❤️

💞how you two meet💞

Bianca: you met Her at the drug store with brad since you had your monthly or something...and Bradley was your only friend but when you met Bianca you had 5 more but when you first saw Bianca you seemed to get along with her way better than Rachel.

Elizabeth: you met her at the drug store in the same isle, same medicine. you didn't have enough money to pay for your medicine, so she gave you extra and you thanked her after... Wonder why???😏

Michelle:you two met at a sheep show, your sheep's were at a tie but in the end yours won. She congratulated you and suddenly became friends.

Betty:you met her in the library while looking for (your fav book series) and it was next to the Derry history books and you guys were pretty awkward towards each other but talked about the mysteries in town and you became friends with her right away.

Stephany:you walk into each other and noticed she dropped a book which you picked up for her and you found out that she was Jewish so she taught you about it and you two were friend's.

Rachel:you both were in detention you were a complete trouble maker so you were a master mind of getting out. Plus you had a certain liking toward her so You had two old lunch bags and gave it to a weird kid behind you and you signalled her to follow you she got it you both got out of the detention room and she told you it was awesome that you were able to get both of you guys out. So after laughing your asses off you went outside and sat with her friend's, you guys were friend right after.

Bradley:he helped you steal cigarettes from the drug store, smoked the whole package, then you guys were friends like that.

Hannah:you met Hannah when you were teasing one of the losers she helped out, cause she was bored her friends could not take their eyes off you. Since you are a greaser and all (yes, I made you a greaser🤗) and Hannah got jealous, so she pulled them away and asked to hang out with you, you said yes considering you were bored.