❤️🎈preferance#9🎈❤️

💞what you like about them💞

Rachel: you like her trashy talk towards you and your friends and her teasingly teasing you about some girl you stare at so she doesn't even know that you like her. (LOL😹)

Hannah: you like her flirting it gets to you all the time.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Betty: you like her smartness her kindness and her cuteness all of her 'ness'.

Stephanie: you like her sass, her knowledge of stuff or whatever and her lazy eye rolls makes her all tsundere.

(If you don't know what a tsundere is GOOGLE IT I'ma too lazy to explain.😎)

Michelle: you like how she works hard at everything and never gives up, she can be there for you every step of the way even with your homework/school life even though she's homeschooled she's smart.

Bradley: you like how tough he is when it comes to something serious you like tough guys.

Elizabeth: you like it when she talks your ear off you like your conversations you have together, you also like how she's shy around you half of the time you think it's really adorkable!

Bianca: you like it when she stutters it's cute to you but hard for her to speak so you try and help her with that rhyme that would help with her stutter "he thrusts his fist's against the post and still insists he see's the ghost..." You also like her sweetness towards you it gets to you when she compliments on whatever you wear everyday it flatters you.