❤️🎈preferance#2🎈❤️

💞when you realize you like her💞

Bianca:you've been friends with Bianca for 3 months and you have been teased by your friends saying that you like her it was a bit true since she's kind and sweet towards you, but at the same time Bradley glares at you sometimes when your near her. But you didn't care!
One day when you guys went to the quarry the girls were all in bathing suits except you and Bradley. When you saw Bianca you couldn't speak clear words to her Rachel noticed so she kept on bugging you.

Rachel:you liked her since that detention where you met.

Betty: you two were pretty chill in the beginning but when you guys accidentally held hands you couldn't help but become a tomato.

Michelle: you've liked Michelle for 5 months and you've known her for 7 months, she was kind to you and helped you out a lot, so you did the same which she appreciated very much.

Elizabeth: you started to have feelings for E (her nickname) when you got to knew her better you thought she was cute when she smiled at you all the time.

Stephany: you had feelings for her for no reason you just liked the way she's sassy toward her friends (pretend you like sassy.)

Bradley: you started liking him cause you thought he was very cute but out of your league since Bianca and Betty liked him too.it was a full on love square, but you were yourself and guys like girls to be themselves.

Hannah: you started liking her cause she always flirted with you non stop and also teasing what a greaser you are.