Episode 14

"DADDY PLEASE DONT HIT MOMMA!

"Momma DONT CRY.....NO DADDY WAIT!"

"PLEASE DONT KILL MOMMA DADDY...NO...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

**BOOM**

Lil Joey woke up in a cold sweat replaying his father kill his mom years prior. And seeing him kill her in cold blood over nothing is what really hurt him.  He sat straight up on Gmanes couch in the dark. He was so scarce yet so broken and scared when it came to remembering what happened. He got up and walked to the bathroom to run some water over his face. Immediately throwing up still seeing images in his head from him killing the cop and all the other hits he did for money. Joey was young but seem like Karma was hunting his soul for all his wrong doings. He dipped back down and splash more water on his face. He looked back up in the mirror and saw Gmane behind him pointing his pistol.

"Nigga you think I was gon let you slide like that lil nigga. REAL NIGGA DONT CROSS REAL NIGGAZ!"

**BOOM**

"Bout damn time!"

Rodney said sitting at the table snorting a line before eating. Nivea sat nervously beside him as she fixed his plate.

"Damn girl why you so jittery?" Rodney asked looked confused. Nivea played it off smooth by replying....

"Nun im good boo ...pass me the ketchup."

Rodney paused for a minute and passed her the ketchup. Swallowing hard he could tell by her body language that something was wrong.

"Baby fix me some tea....ion want this soda."

Nivea quickly got up and Rodney quickly switched paper plates.