Episode 17

4:46am

"Nivea Green, 17,  African American female seem to have force trauma to the head, a broken jaw, and dislocated right index finger."

"Vital signs?" The doctor asked the nurse as they continued to push her into the examining room, to make sure it wasn't no internal bleeding.

"Vital signs are good. Pressure was high five minutes ago but shes stable and its back to normal now.... More in pain than anything. "

"Nivea can you hear me? Youre going to be fine. We're just going to run some diagnostics and give you a CT scan. Try to make sure theres no internal bleeding going on in the brain okaaaayy?" Nivea nodded her head.

The doctor turned his attention on Gmane...

"And you are theeeee?"

"Brother!"

"Yea brother ....And you said she just showed up on your doorstep, beaten like this?"

Gmane gritted his teeth with a face full of tears. He refuse to get the police involved. He lived and died by that no snitching clause. He knew he was gon handle it by himself. All he could think about was killing Rondey for doing this to her. Having heard from nor seen his sister in two weeks and definitely didn't picture her showing up that way.

"Look Doc I know where you going with this. Aint no use of getting police involved because the only way they come on our side of town, is when they killing or locking one of us up, you know us.......So yea I'll handle it myself. "

The doctor nodded his head catching Gmanes drift...

"I understand!"
.
Gmane sat in the family waiting room walking back and forth. Suddenly walking out in front of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette.  Calling Lil Joeys phone over and over and finally he called back waking up....

"Hello?" Answering in his morning tone.

"MAN THAT NIGGA WHOOPED MY SISTER BAD MAN....BAD BRUH!"

Jeoy immediately jumped up and out the bed of one of his lil cut buddies.

"FORREAL BRUH....WHERE YOU AT?"

"HOSPITAL B ...AayYE LOOK IMA KILL THAT NIGGA MANE!"

"SHIIID say nomo I'll OFF THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA FOR YA BRO...ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SAY THE WORD!"

"Joey Joey Joey Joey LOOK .... I wanna do it! What I need you to do..."

Gmane cut himself off looking at incoming message from Brandy that read.....

"How you like your sister new face? YOU PUT YA HANDS ON ME SO I HAD TO BEAT YA POWDER HEAD DICK SUCKING ASS LIL SISTER! FUCK HOW IT TURN OUT!"

Gmane swallowed hard rushing to his car.

"LIL JO JO CHANGE OF PLANS. GO BURN THAT BITCH BRANDY MOMMA HOUSE DOWN NOW ASAP....FUCK WHO ALL IN THERE!"

"Say nomo bro..you know I live for shit like this!"