Chapter Three: Oops?

•••

Chapter Three: Oops?

Theodore's POV

I need to leave. Like right now!

"Leo and Pikachu can do this" My wolf encouraged me.

Even though he is trying to be strong I can feel his panic.

I run straight downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible. I thought about going to my room first, but that would be wasting time seen as I don't have anything worth taking.

This is it. Im finally leaving, after all these years. I never left sooner due to the fact that I would become a rogue. I wont have shelter, food and I would have to be on high alert at all time.

Now thinking about it, the only good thing about staying in the pack is shelter, a place to stay, but I wouldn't class my room as "good" but beggars can't be choosers. I slept on a bumpy mattress which was cover with unknown stains and a thin cover that was bent to keep me warm.

Being a werewolf we are naturally really warm, but due to me being so cold I was freezing in that room. It didn't help that they took the heater.

It wasn't always like this though. I once had loving parents. They were perfect. My parents were mates, making me pray to the Moon Goddess for a mate, one that I could love like my father loved my mother. The mother of my children. The women I would wake up to every morning. Someone to be goofy with. Someone to accept me. The women that already holds my heart.

Leo makes a sound of agreement in my head.

Laughter brings me out of my thoughts.

"Leonardo what way would be the safest to go unnoticed?" I question my wolf.

He sends me a mental picture of the kitchen where nobody was.

Once I get to the bottom of the stairs, I turn heading towards the kitchen.

Years of being an Omega I have learned where all the creaks are and know the quietest roots to places around the house. Keeping my head lower and slowing down my pace as I pass some pack mate, trying not to draw any attention to me. Lucky nobody notices me so I make a beeline towards the kitchen.

Arriving in the kitchen, I quickly look around trying to find the easiest exit.

Finally my eyes land on the window above the sink. Bingo.

Jumping onto the counter Leo informs me that he can't sense anybody outside the window making it better for me.

Just as I start to open the window I hear a gasp from behind me. I stay frozen for a few second before coming to my senses and slowly turn around.

My wide eyes are staring into dull brown ones.

I let out an audible sigh of relief when I realise that its just the Omega girl and not somebody who can do damage.

She is standing there frozen in place with a basket of clothes in here hands. She must be doing her choirs. Which I completely forgot about in my escape. Oops?

Just as I open my mouth to ask her not to tell. I hear footsteps approaching. Lucky its not the heavy stomps of the Alphas boots.

Its now or never.

Locking my eyes with her dull brown ones, she give me a soft, bailey noticeable nod, telling me to go. I give her a small smile and go back to opening the window.

Just as I'm about to step out I hear Beta Greg's and Gamma Steven's voices getting closer. Beta Greg and Alpha James are cousins but Gamma Steven is a family friend. He is the nice one out of them. He only punishes us if he has direct orders from the Alpha and he never call us names. He basically ignores our existence, which I'm grateful for.

Sending a panic look towards my fellow Omega I see her heading towards the window. Thinking she is leaving me on my own I quickly jump out the window, silently landing on the ground. Turning around I start shutting the window only to hear a loud thud, followed by a harsh slapping sound.

"Watch where you're going Omega! Fucking useless. Cant even do her own job!" Beta Greg growls out.

"Sorry sir" The timid voice of the Omega girl make me realise that she has caused a distraction, intentionally or not, I'm still thankful.

Using this to my advantage I turn and head to the wood.

"Lets shift" I tell my wolf, who howls in joy inside my head at the thought of shifting in all these years.

•••

Ffs Theo ^