Honeymoon

*Layla's POV*
Right now we are on a plane headed to Bora Bora, it was hard for us to make that decision. It's crazy to think that just yesterday we were getting married. Like I said before, we have been through so much the past year and a half, but we've got through it. I'm glad that I finally found the love of my life, I never thought I would be getting married so soon but I'm glad that I did. I look over at Jack and see that's he's about to fall asleep. I smile at him and put my head on his shoulder falling asleep too.

Few hours later

We made it to our destination and I couldn't be happier. We got a car to where we were staying at to check in. After we did that we went to go eat. "I want lots of pictures" I told Jack while holding my camera. He nodded his head and posed for a picture. I laugh at him and take the picture making sure it looked good. I wanted to be a photographer ever since I was a little girl and everyone knew this. What Jack doesn't know is that when they go on tour again I'll be helping August and Zack with the photography. I'm glad I met them honestly, I don't know what I would do without any of them in my life. I smile to myself before Jack grabs my camera and tells me to pose for a picture. Once he takes it I take my camera back and look at the picture "I look like trash. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him "because you don't look like trash?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking.

Once we finished eating we decided to go to the ocean and swim a little while. We both got dressed and headed to the ocean. "What do you think about kids?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked "do you want any?" I asked again. "Of course I do." He smiled. I thought he would say no. I guess I had a look on my face because he spoke up again "are you okay princess?" "I just thought you wouldn't want any" I said quietly. He lifted my head up and put both hands on my face "of course I want to have kids with you." He said. After that he kissed me. "How many do you want?" I asked quietly "at least 2" he said smiling. "Me too. A boy and a girl. Maybe I could have a boy first." I said thinking. He chuckled and pulled me into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I smiled to myself and held onto his hands. "I still can't believe we are married now" he whispered into my ear. "Me either. After we've been through so much." I whispered back. He kissed the top of my head and I could feel him start to plant little kisses on my neck "I thought you said not right now?" I giggle. "We can do whatever we want now princess" he whispered in my ear. I giggle again and then got up, pulling him up with me. "Do you want to go eat?" I asked him. "Yeah then we can go shop some if you want" he said grabbing my hand. "This is your honeymoon too, what do you wanna do?" I asked intertwining our fingers. "We can go shop, then come back and do what I wanna do" he looked at me and winked. I chuckle at him and agree with him. "I wonder if we can get some drinks" I think out loud. He chuckles and says "I'll be sure to get us some." I smile at him and we go to our room to get ready to go eat. I take a quick shower while Jack picks out my outfit.
I got out and brushed my teeth and hair. "What about this outfit babe?" He asked walking into the bathroom and showing it to me. "It's perfect babe" I said kissing his cheek. While I'm putting my clothes on he jumps in the shower. Once he gets out he puts on his outfit. Might I say he looks mighty fine. While I'm doing my hair he comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist "You look amazing princess" he whispered in my ear. I smile and thank him while finishing my hair, I go to put makeup on but he stops me "don't. You look gorgeous without it." He says kissing me. I look at myself in the mirror and smile

 I look at myself in the mirror and smile

He smiles at me and grabs my hand, then we headed out the door to go to eat

He smiles at me and grabs my hand, then we headed out the door to go to eat. We ended up at a little restaurant and get a table. I order a spaghetti plate and he gets a steak.

We finish eating and go to some shops. I saw this bracelet that I fell in love with. "Do you want it?" I hear Jack ask. "Honestly? Yes I do. But it's expensive" I say sighing "babe, I'll get you whatever you want. Just tell me. I don't care about the price." He says going in the store to buy it.  We go to a couple more shops before Jack wanted to get back to our room. I giggle as he is dragging me as fast as he can. "Someone is eager" I say laughing. He just rolls his eyes and nods his head. We finally get to the room and he throws our bags in the floor. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. He kissed down my neck down to my boobs and the three my shirt off. He picked me up and put me down on the bed. He kissed down from my boobs to the right above my pants.

Obviously you know what happens next.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
There will be one more Instagram post chapter, and the book will be over. However, there will be a second book coming out soon. Thank you all for reading this book it means a lot to me. I never knew I would get so many reads on a book that's barely even good but, I'm working on a Jonah book and A 5 Seconds of Summer book, so read those too. Love you guys 💕