Nueve

Yixing managed to visit Junmyeon at the hospital before he was discharged. When he went inside the room Junmyeon looked surprised to see him there. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was worried something bad happened to you when I heard about what happened to you," Yixing said worriedly. Junmyeon doesn't what to feel, he thinks he is imagining Yixing.

     They spent most of the day getting to know each other. Everything was going fine until Yixing asked a question that made Junmyeon tense up. All of the questions he could of have asked it had to be about his parents. That's the only thing that Junmyeon would never talk about because he doesn't want anyone to give pity to him. So he just told him that they went on a business trip and that they won't be back until later in the year. They spent the whole day talking about other stuff.

      After Yixing left, Junmyeon's parents walked in the room. "Who the fuck was that? And what the hell did you tell him?" Screamed is a father. Junmyeon just flinched and stayed silent he doesn't want to piss them off anymore, but I guess he did. His mother just slapped him and told him that he better had made some shit up. He just nodded and told that he knows. His dad was outside entertaining the nurse so they would walk in on his wife. After they were done with their daily routine they left.

    Yixing was walking home, all he could think of was how beautiful Junmyeon really is. And how he could see the sadness in his eyes like as if they were asking for help. He knows that Junmyeon is hiding something and he will try to find out why. Yixing can tell that Junmyeon wants to be helped, but he didn't want to admit it.

    Junmyeon was thinking about is how is he going to get out of this mess. He knows that he needs help, yet he doesn't want anyone to help him. He believes that he can get out of it. Yet if only he could accept any help everyone is trying to give him.

      Maybe his shining in knight is already there to protect him. All he has to do is to trust him a little. The person he least expect is going to help him. One day Junmyeon will have the life he always wanted.