Trece

When Junmyeon got there he felt bad; because he made Yixing wait. Even if he tells him it's ok. "I'm sorry I made you wait for a while," said Junmyeon kinda sad. Yixing just nodded and hugged him. Which surprised both of them. They sat down in the grass, Yixing gave Junmyeon his food and told him to eat. "Thank you for coming with me, I know you have your own problems so I'm not going to bother you with mine," said Yixing while looking at the sky. Junmyeon just smiled at him and said it was fine. They sat in silence for the most part. Until Yixing proposed an idea that he thinks Junmyeon is going to like.

    What do you say if we ran away together? Is what Yixing wanted to ask, but instead he just said, "let get out of this place for a while." Junmyeon looked at him as if he's gone crazy. He can't deny that it's a tempting idea, but what would happen if his parents found out he left with someone they have no idea who it is. Junmyeon being the normal sane person he is said," when are we leaving?" He knew what the consequences are, yet he didn't care all he wanted was a little bit of freedom. With Yixing by his side, he knows that nothing will happen to me hopefully. After they agreed they started to plan when they are going to leave. Maybe they should really think this through, but honestly, they like the idea of being caught.

But deep down they know something is going to happen, but they hope it's something good. After, they were done they decide to head home. Yixing walked Junmyeon to his house and stayed outside until he saw that he was safe and left towards his house which was on a different block. When he got home he ignored his parents who were fighting again and went to his room and decide to call it a night. He can't wait for the day when they will finally get to leave this town and leave no trace behind. If someone told him that he was going to run away with Junmyeon he would have burst out laughing, but now he feels a fuzzy feeling when he's near him and especially when they are going to be together for a while.

Meanwhile, at Junmyeon house you can hear the cries for help. Because once he got inside the house he was met with the glare of his parents. That when he knew what was going to happen so he ran towards he room and locked the door. He was terrified, for he knows what's about to happen. He hid inside his closet and held his breath when his dad broke the door and they walked in. "You should fucking know that you can't fucking leave the house without telling us!" Screamed his mother. He was trying hard to not make a noise, but they know where he hides so they open the closet door. And dragged him out the closet and pushed him against the wall. Junmyeon was begging them to stop that he promises to be a good son, but it seems like it fell on deaf ears and they continued to hit him, and all sort of stuff they could think off.

Once they were done they left his room and slammed his door shut. Junmyeon could nearly move so he had to drag himself towards his bed and slowly climb up. And then he got his phone and texted Yixing.

To savior:
You think we can leave soon.

Savior:
Of course, we can.
Did something happen
I mean you can tell me if you want

To savior:
Yeah my parents got pissed
And they went too far today
I can barely move
I'll text you when we can leave

Savior:
Ok
I'll wait
And I wish I could help you
But don't worry soon we'll be free
Goodnight ❤️
Call me if anything

With that both Yixing and Junmyeon fell asleep, both thinking of each other. Junmyeon is glad he has someone he can count on and vice versa they know that with each other help that can conquer anything. Maybe they will get the happy ending they deserve. But only fate will be the judge of that. Good thing they believe in fate and in love at first sight.

Are you ready to see what adventures are ahead the future couple? Stick around and you'll find out.