Tres

As Junmyeon woke up from his nap, he felt a sense of dread knowing that dinner time was approaching. He could sense the disapproving glares of his parents as he made his way downstairs. He knew they didn't want him near the food, anticipating hurtful comments about his weight and appearance. Choosing to avoid confrontation, he grabbed a glass of water and retreated to his room, seeking refuge from their hurtful words.

      His parents' harsh words followed him, with his mother calling him hurtful names and his father resorting to verbal abuse. Junmyeon tried to block out their insults, retreating to the safety of his room where he could be alone with his thoughts. Feeling overwhelmed with emotion, he couldn't help but cry, wishing for a better life away from the toxic environment he was trapped in.

         As his parents demanded he open the door, Junmyeon hid under his bed, a familiar escape from their anger. The fear of their physical abuse lingered as they eventually left him alone, leaving him to nurse his wounds in solitude. Despite the pain, he forced himself to shower and face his reflection, berating himself for his perceived flaws and inadequacies.

       Meanwhile, Yixing's concern for Junmyeon grew as he observed his friend's struggles from a distance. Despite initially dismissing Junmyeon's pain as an act for attention, the sight of a bruise on his face made him question his assumptions. Deep down, Yixing yearned to reach out and offer support, recognizing the loneliness and despair in Junmyeon's eyes. He vowed to find a way to connect with him, hoping for a chance to lend a listening ear and a comforting presence in the future.