➳𝘝. 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴

Veronica's POV

(from when she and Jug meet B and A)

I showed Betty and Archie their photo and in that moment, my heart scattered to pieces. I couldn't understand how they could be so calm and just cheat.

"Don't ever talk to me you two" I said, when Jughead already left.

And with that I started running to the girls bathroom. As the first tear rolled down my face, I passed Jughead. I continued running, but before I got in the bathroom , I glanced at Jughead and he looked broken. That was the last drop in the glass for me to start crying. When I got in I saw Cheryl and Toni making out.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I'm g-going to g-go" I stuttered. But Toni and Cheryl just looked at me and hugged me.

"Wanna skip school?"Cheryl said.

"We can go to my trailer" Toni smiled at me.

I just nodded and we waited for the bell of the first period to go off so we could leave without anyone seeing us.

When we got to Toni's trailer, we just watched movies. Toni said that Jughead was asking where we are. I guess he cared. After an hour or two I decided to go home. Well Jughead's trailer.

"I can drive you to Pembrook. It's on my way home, so no worries." Said Cheryl.

"I kind of no longer live there... I left a week ago.." I mumbled.

"Wait, what? Where have you been sleeping then?" Toni was a bit scared.

"...in Jughead's trailer"

"WHAT? You could have crashed in one of my extra rooms!" Cheryl said.

"Or on my couch. But I guess Jughead cares about you to let you sleep on his couch..."Toni smirked.

"What are you insisting?" I asked.

Toni said nothing. She just whispered something in Cheryls ear. But it was amusing enough to make Cheryl smile like a weirdo too.

"Anyway. I'm going. And whatever you are thinking is probably not true." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

As I was walking to the trailer, I saw FP leaving.

"Hey Mr. Jones" I smiled

"Oh hey, Veronica. I left something for you in the trailer. We will talk about the cost of it later." he said and left.

I opened the trailer door and saw it. The Serpent jacket. I was so exited so I didn't even hesitate before I put it on. And as I put it on the door opened and I saw Jughead walking in. He didn't say anything at first.

"Looks good on you" he smirked.

I blushed. Wait...I blushed from a compliment that Jughead gave me.

"Thanks." I smiled and then we just stood there. Looking at each other eyes. I never really saw how blue his eyes were.

"I was thinking going to Pops. Wanna join?"

Jughead's POV

"I was thinking going to Pops. Wanna join?" I asked her trying to snap out of that awkward, but comforting moment

"Umm... Yeah... Uh... Sure." She looked lost. Did she not want this moment to end?

She got her serpent jacket, changed in to jeans and put on some sneakers. I know, SHOCKER!

"Veronica Lodge wearing sneakers and jeans and not 5inch heels and a skirt? Am I dreaming?" I teased her.

"I can't believe it myself." she laughed.

We closed the trailer door as we got outside hoped on the motorcycle.

We sat in my usual booth, ordered some milkshakes and just talked and laughed the night away. Until someone came and crashed it.

"Hey V and Jug!" we heard the perfect girl next door say to us.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Ronnie said before looking behind her to see none other than Betty and Archie.

"For you I'm Veronica and not V or Ronnie. This is only how my friends call me" said Veronica.

"Ronnie-" Archie started before he got cut off.

"The same goes for you too" Veronica snapped.

Before anything got more awkward I slightly kicked Veronica under the table so she would look at me.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"I would love that, Jug." she said clearly annoyed.

So we got up an went back to my trailer. As we opened the door, she took of her serpent jacket and threw it on the floor.

"I hate them! How can they do this? To me, to you, Juggy. I just feel constantly betrayed. First by my parents. Now by my boyfriend and my best fiend. Oh! I'm sorry! My EX boyfriend and my EX best friend!" she was already sobbing... Wait 'Juggy'?

"How can I trust anyone now?"

"You can trust The Serpents and me. They will never betray you. I will never betray you." I said.

"And how can I know it's true?" she looked me in the eyes.

And I did something crazy. I kissed her. And she kissed back. I only felt one thing. Fireworks.

F-xoxo

Word count: 779 words