Rocky Imagine❤️

"Yesss Rocky! The carnival, my favorite" you squeal as you squeeze him. "Haha, I knew you would love it," Rocky laughs. "Let's go!!!" you yell, Rocky laughs again and pulls you out of the car. "So where to babe? Food, Ferris wheel, food, um..." Rocky asks. You giggle, "Wow Rocky, food it is. Predicable Lynch." He pouts but seconds later chuckles. You race to the churro truck, "You my friend are the strangest and hottest thing to walk the planet," you say to Rocky as he orders 4 churros. He ignores you then he turns around, "but they're soooo good!" he stuffed them all in his mouth. "Rocky Mark Lynch. That's gross," you laugh. "Whatever girly. So now where to?" he asks. "Uh, how about the game? You fully know, like the cliche you win me a stuffed animal?" you tell him. "Yeah we gotta live up to that cliche couple standards, let's go," he agrees. You walk hand in hand over to the booth, "Pop the balloons?" asks as you approach it, you give him 'the look'. "5 darts please." Rocky says to the carnie. He pays and the man hands him the darts. Of course being a Lynch he nails the *extra large* on the first try."OH YEAH NAILED IT BABE!" he screams. "Oh Rocky.." you say. Rocky rolls his eyes, "So what do you want? A panda or a unicorn or a platypus." You think, "A platypus duh Rocky." He looks relieved, "Good I wanted that one too." We got our prize and walked over to the rides, "Rocky let's go on the Ferris wheel then go home," you yawn. Suddenly you feel his warm lips touching yours. In those brief seconds you're in cloud nine. "Your kisses never get old," Rocky smiles. You both walk to the line for the Ferris wheel eventually you get to the front. "This will be great," Rocky says weirdly. "Silly," you say shaking it off. You get on holding hands and it starts. "Wow this view is amazing! The river, bridge, and lights." He nods his head. Then you say "Rocky I love you so much," "I love you more baby," then he puts a cloth over your mouth and pushes you into the river next to the ride.