Ross Imagine

"Ross? Rossssss? Are you here" I call from the front door.

"Yeah in my room!!" Ross yells . I walk to his room and knock.

"Come in" Ryland says. "So what's up guys?" I ask. "Nothin much y/n."

When I get into their room I see Ross laying on his bed shirtless, no big surprise there!! But he's so hot, beautiful, sexy, amazing, gorge-..

"Helllooooooo? Earth to y/n" Ross says.

"Huh what?" I snap out of it.

"What did you want babe?" He asks.

"Do you want to go to the park?" I ask Ross. "But it's like 8 o'clock," he says. "Come onnnnn!" I plea. "Ok let's go."

We walk to my car and drive to our favorite park; the one where we had our first kiss.

"How long have we been dating Ross Jersey Shor?" I ask him.

"Well, since I pushed you and I broke your arm. So like 3 years?" He replies.

"It's been so long!!" I laugh.

After we got there we walked to the swings.

"Push me!" Ross yells while he's running to them.

"NO ROSS!!!" I yell. He keeps running to them.

"Fine!" I yell chasing after. I push ross on the swings for a while, "Watch me jump off!" He giggles. I roll my eyes, "Are you 8 or 18?"

He jumps off and trips and lands on his back. "Babe are you ok?" I yell. As you kneel down he says, "As long as I have you," with that he kisses me.