Copyright / Authors Note

Copyright

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book contains material that is protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

In other words, no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any way, shape or form, be it electronic or mechanical, this includes photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express permission from the author.

Though brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses of this book is permitted by copyright law.

So in simple words, DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK for it is illegal and is punishable by law.

© 2020, Myst3ry007 (Orlaith Hunt)

Special Thanks

A special thank you goes out to my amazing cover designer and awesome friend. You have made me a freaking amazing cover once again and I can't thank you enough.

-Razzle-

ArtemisMoon-

And another special thanks goes out to my editor, for their great help.

AbnormalOne

And finally to all my fantastic readers and followers. A special thanks to you too for making it possible by reading this.

Orlaith

Keep a look out, AtBG will be hitting Wattpad soon. I can promise you that.