Chapter 2

A/N: Forget you t(•.•)t I'm updating even though I have

zero comments...... Jk. I love you guys!! Forget the

whole flipping-you-off-virtually thing. O.O

I didn't know how long I was running. But I wasn't going to stop 'till I felt safe.

I halted as a yellow taxi skidded to avoid me, honking loudly. I hadn't realized I was in the middle of the street.

"Hey!", yelled the taxi driver. "Do you want a ride or not?"

I nodded and got in the car. "Take me to the nearest airport," I commanded, thrusting a wad of cash towards him. "And step on it." He nodded obediently and sped off down the street. My head kept nodding off, so I gave in to the urge to sleep, and drifted off.

"Hey!", somebody yelled in my ear, shaking me awake. "We're here." I opened my eyes and sure enough, we were at the airport.

"Thank you." I said climbing out of the cab.

"No problem, Miss," he said, smiling. "Have a nice day..or-erm- night." And with that, he drove away.

I yawned and stumbled towards the airport.

I had bought the next flight departing, and that was to Doncastor, England. So, I was now seated in my window-seat on the airplane as it took off. Despite the fact that I slept the whole way to the airport, I was still sleepy. So, I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to overcome me.

I woke up to the sound of the intercom, announcing the landing. I grasped my backpack and shuffled off the airplane.

Now, I had no idea where to go.

It was about 9:00 and it had began to rain.

I just walked silently with no direction.

A/N: Sowwy my chapters are so damn short!

Sowwy for my cursing O.O They will get longer! I swear!!