Chapter 4

Louis' POV:

I was lounging around in our living room, along with Harry and Niall, watching Liam and Zayn play Call of Duty. We just got back from tour and we were staying in our apartment in Doncaster. "Hey!", Harry yelled as Niall stole some chips from Harry's bag. "What?" Niall countered, "I'm hungry!"

Harry jumped on top of Niall, rolling them both off the couch, chips flying everywhere. I was laughing, watching them wrestle on the ground before I heard a loud, bloodcurdling scream from outside.

We all froze. The person screamed again. We all jumped up and ran towards the door.

Liam threw it open and we tumbled out the door. Three men were punching a girl who looked about 19. She had mid-back length, curly, blonde hair that was plastered to her face, due to the rain, a cute little nose, and piercing green eyes, framed with long eyelashes. She was beautiful. She was wearing a purple and white striped shirt with red suspenders, a red skirt, and white TOMS. Clearly my soulmate.

I was jolted from my daydream when I saw the boys pulling two guys off of her. The last one slammed her head into the bench. I lunged toward the man, throwing him off her. She looked dazed as I picked her up, bride-style. Her eyes locked with mine before she passed out.

Me and the lads ran back to the apartment, locking the door behind us. I laid her gently on the couch. The lads and I surrounded her, attempting to stop her bleeding nose. "I wonder if she's from here," Niall murmured. "Probably not. She was out by herself, in the rain," Harry said. "Maybe she ran away from home," Zayn guessed.

They continued talking, but I zoned out. After a while, all the lads went upstairs to their rooms. I stayed behind, falling asleep on the armchair beside her.