Chapter 22

Taehyung didn't expect to be out of the house so early in the morning, but here he was with Jimin and Yoongi, strolling around the town at seven thirty-four in the morning. Taehyung was still hesitant to be around Yoongi and kept his guard up around the older and Yoongi knew, but he accepted it cause he knew he deserved this. 

  He knew he didn't deserve Taehyung's kindness. He knew he was to blame for the way Taehyung was acting. 

  Taehyung bit his straw for his tea and looked around, seeing how the street lamps were still on and the signs to some stores and restaurants and bars were also brightly lit. Taehyung chuckled slightly when he saw how Jimin tugged on Yoongi's arm and pointed at a bar, making Yoongi look at him like he was some crazy person. 

  "Like hell, we're going into a bar! It's way too early to be drinking and Tae doesn't even drink you, idiot," Yoongi scolded, ruffling Jimin's hair. Jimin pouted and looked back at Taehyung for help, but was met with the boy staring into a store window. Jimin stopped pouting and walked next to the younger, and peeked into the store. He instantly noticed all the pastel clothing. Jimin looked at Taehyung and smiled, patting his head. 

  "You're so cute, Taehyungie," Jimin muttered, his smile widening when Taehyung blushed at the compliment. 

  "Do you think we could come back here when it's opened, Jiminie?" Taehyung always used that nickname when he's really happy or wants something. Jimin always found it hard to say no the Taehyung, but someone he managed to. Like when Taehyung asked if he could buy a dog for him. As much as Jimin loves dogs, he couldn't afford one at the moment and he knew Taehyung was too young to take care of a dog (he was eighteen when he asked). 

  "Maybe, but remember what we're here for," Jimin said. 

  Taehyung sighed, "For Namjoon and Jin Hyung's anniversary.." Taehyung mumbled, feeling a wave of sadness hit him. Namjoon and Jin have been dating for four years now and every year their friends give them a small gift to thank them for being in their lives and then their partner would get something much bigger and better. But this year is gonna get fucking crazy. 

  Yoongi smiled at the two and his gaze lingered on Taehyung's pouting face and couldn't help but blush at how cute he looked. He felt his smile fade when his eyes landed on Jimin, who smiled down at his phone. Yoongi could tell Jimin is distant in the relationship and tried to show as little skinship as possible. Yoongi wasn't dumb, of course, he would notice. He also notices how sad and gloomy Jimin is when it's just the two, but he always tries to hide it. He's hiding something from Yoongi and Yoongi had no idea what it is. 

  And he doesn't want to know. 

  "Come on you nerds, let's go." 

-

  Jungkook growled in frustration as he saw Jimin post a picture with him, Taehyung, and Yoongi. He wanted to be beside Taehyung and smile with him, but something was stopping. He didn't know what it was, but he felt like something bad was going to happen to him whenever he was around Taehyung. He didn't like it, but that didn't stop him from being near his crush for quite a while. But ever since Yoongi and Taehyung made up, the feeling got worse and worse. So, he ignored Taehyung. 

  He got up from his couch and sighed, feeling more and more alone as the days passed. He hated how he felt so alone in his own house, ever since Jackson got arrested and he threw out all of his stuff. Jungkook didn't know how to deal with the loneliness. Should he get a new roommate? Should he just invite his friends over more often? He doesn't know. He can't even think straight anymore ever since Taehyung was raped. 

  Jungkook shook his head, got the memory out of his head, and trotted to his bedroom. He was already tired and it was only ten fourteen in the morning. It was probably because he pulled an all-nighter playing video games. 

  "Good morning.." he mumbled to himself as he fell asleep.

-

  Taehyung shut his apartment door, finding himself alone with his bags that were full of clothes and one that contained a small gift for his cousin and his boyfriend's anniversary. He dropped the bags onto the floor and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a box of strawberries and walked to his room. He placed a strawberry into his mouth and smiled, enjoying the sweetness. He laid on his bed and stared out the window, smiling as the sunlight peered in through the white curtains. He found it very pleasing. 

  Taehyung turned to grab another strawberry when he found a little note on his nightstand. He grabbed another strawberry and put it into his mouth before opening up the note. 

  Dear Taehyungie,

  I know you don't want to see me or hear me at the moment, but I just want to apologize for everything I've done to you. For using you, for breaking you, for not saving you. I feel truly awful and if there is anything I can help you with, please just call me. I miss you, and I love you. 

  - Min Yoongi

  When did this appear? And how did it get here? When did Yoongi give this to him? 

  And what did he mean by help with anything? 

  Taehyung just shrugged and put the note away, reminding himself to use it whenever he has a breakdown. Yoongi seems to be the only thing that helps Taehyung calm down. 

  And with that, Taehyung looked out the window again and plopped another strawberry into his mouth, wondering what Yoongi was doing.

-

mostly filler lololololoololo,

hope you all had (or have) a good day or night !! :)))