Love / Friendship

The weekend was up. Vision promised to meet her back in Edinburgh in two weeks, for another weekend together. When she returned to Wakanda, Shuri was waiting in her rooms.

"How was your android hottie?" She asked, smirking at her friend. Wanda blushed and set her bag down on the bed. "What was Edinburgh like?"

"Not really sure. We didn't leave the room at all." Wanda admitted, Shuri giggling in response. Wanda sighed, "I don't know if I can handle only seeing him on a few weekends. Is this what our whole life is going to be like? His creator, father essentially, hates Steve, and I have Steve's back, 'til the end of the line."

"Ugh, you four and that 'end of the line' crap. If you love this android, nothing should keep you apart, right?" Shuri asked, poking Wanda's side.

"It's not that simple, Shuri. When we first met, he was... new. Something different. He was created by the stone, and my powers come from the stone. We worried that our connection was artificial. But the love between us could not be fake." Wanda fell back onto the bed, holding her head between her hands. "I love him."

"Then be with your man! Go and be with him! Even if it's only on weekends a few times each month! Come on woman what even are those excuses!" Shuri yelled, smacking Wanda's leg.

"You're right, Shuri." Wanda smiled. "Thank you. You know, you're the smartest person I know, and I know a lot of smart people." Shuri buffed up.

"Yeah, yeah woman. Now can we wrap this up? I want to get some dinner."

[A/N: Sorry for this short filler chapter! I promise the next chapter will be lengthy and wonderful! I just wanted to share my love for Shuri.]