Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

As soon as I walk into the kitchen, I see this random girl looking down. She's wearing a white V-Neck with black skin tight jeans. Who is this? Jesse's girlfriend maybe...

She doesn't seem to notice when I enter so I walk up to her and she looks back at me and my smiles falters as she gives me a stern look.

Okay, so she she's a bitch. I've concluded that.

I give her the same look back and see she looks away. Yeah, you better look away!

"Mom, who is this?" I ask when I see my mom walk in with Jesse following.

I hear the girl scoff and I turn my attention to her.

"That's extremely rude!" She says, looking at me with a scowl.

"Woah!" Jesse comes in between us both and laughs. "Chloe, this is my best friend Beca. Beca, this is my sister Chloe" Jesse says, nonchalantly.

"Best friends or are you two something more Jess?" I ask, smirking at him and nudging him with my elbow.

"EW!" I hear both of them shout with utter disgust shown on their faces.

My mom laughs "They're more like siblings, Chlo."

I chuckle at their faces and walk up to my mom to help her set up the table.

Beca's POV

Okay... So I wasn't expecting a bitch. I've been told that I'm unapproachable at first because I usually have my 'relaxing bitch face' all the time, but she was quite rude. If she can show attitude, then so can I.

"Becs! Race you to the dining table!" Jesse says, lightly punching my arm and then runs and I laugh and chase him.

"No running around the house!" Erica says angrily which makes us both stand still and look at each other trying to control our laugh.

"They're such children" Chloe comments with a smirk on her face.

I roll my eyes at her and sit in my usual seat, which unfortunately is across from her. I decide to annoy her as much as I can.

I step on her foot.

"OW! Hey, watch it!" She growls at me

"Oh my God! Was that your foot?" I'm sooo..." I pause and she looks at me with her eyebrows raised for me to continue and so I do

"...not sorry" I smirk at her.

"Mom!" She shouts and pouts like a little child.

Erica and Jesse laugh and I join them to piss her off.

"Beca, be nice!" Erica says with a chuckle.

"That's it?!" Chloe says sounding annoyed. "Mom she kicked me! Why is this thing even here? She's Jesse's friend, not family!"

"I am very much like their family!" I say with a huge grin.

"No you're not!" She yells.

"Jheez Jesse, I thought you said she was your older sister" I laugh and he joins.

"Mom! Look at them!" She says pointing towards us, clearly annoyed.

"Okay, you two stop!" Erica says with a scowl look but when I grin at her then she bursts out laughing too.

"This is favouritism! Just because I haven't seen you guys in like 3 months doesn't mean she gets more love than me!" Chloe says folding her arms over her chest and looking at her mum with a pout.

"Of course they love me more than you!" I say smirking at her.

She growls at me and stands up.

"I will not have dinner if this is here" She says pointing at me.

Damn, it's fun to piss her off... and she looks hot when she is.

I laugh at her and then get up too.

"Chill, Princess! I'm leaving"

"What, bro? so soon?" Jesse asks, confused that I'm leaving so soon.

I usually stay longer but it's their family time and I don't want to intrude at all.

"Yeah dude, got some work to do" I say and doing our handshake.

"Aw dear, you will come tomorrow right?" Erica asks as I hug her.

"Don't I always?" I say with a chuckle.

"Urghh... noo! Don't come tomorrow please!" Chloe says rolling her eyes.

I smirk at her

"I'll definitely come for you, princess" I say winking at her and I hear her groan in annoyance when I turn to walk out, I laugh at that.

This is going to be one hell of a summer and I've only just got here...