Apple Pie

"Seems like we adopted in safer islands." Nami said as she look at the three perfecty still logs.

The crew was gathering around the navigator while she was examining her logs. Having their ship's energy exhausted and some parts destroyed, they relied on rough patching as they sailed the wide seas of the Grand Line. Now that they discovered land, they sure are going to focus on getting supplies to replace the patches with new wood and get the Thousand Sunny to good shape.

"No shaking logs?" Luffy frowned as he look at the behave logs. "That's boring." he pouted and left to fish along with Brook and Usopp.

"Nami-swaaan! Robin-chwaaan! Mademoiselle, your snack." Sanji danced towards the ladies as he served him desserts. Triangular pastries made of fresh apples sat on the plate. Crisp outside crust, and soft mushed apples with the addition of diced apples in randome places to add excitement on every bite. Each bite refreshes your body as it battles the heat of the sun. Energizing for the crew who would have battles against other pirates or the marines as almost daily routines. Surely it satisfies the ladies's palate, as expected of one of the best chefs in all four courners of the world.

"Sanji! I want a snack too!" Luffy yelled, yearning for food. Stomach growling like it haven't been fead for weeks.

"It's at the kitchen! Go get it yourselves!" Sanji replied and sat at the bleacher on the mast. Sighing, he pulled out his cigarette from his pocket, lit it up and let the low burning cigar fill up his senses. It was a normal afternoon for the strawhats. They went on doing the usual thing as the day go by. Travelling in the vast oceans of the Grand Line.

Luffy and the others went to the kitchen to get their share of the dessert and again went back to business.

After he saw everyone has finished their meals, Sanji collected the dishes went back to the kitchen to wash them when he saw a plate of apple pie lying on the table. "I am pretty sure everyone here got their pie." But a certain moss headed man came to his mind. "Yes, that shitty swordsman did not come down to get his pie."

He let out a throaty groan but still took the plate and went to the crow's nest where the man he was looking for was.

Upon comming up the top, Sanji see's the green haired man. Intense gaze towards the floor as he raises and lowers his body. Upside down on his hands, his feet carrying weights of unmeasurable numbers. Sanji sighes in disbelief as he witnesses the man with sweat all over his body. Passion ripping through every millimeter of his muscle. Gross was the only way the blonde could describe Zoro's situation.

"Oi. Marimo, your pie." He said and put the pie on the bleacher thats encircling the room.

The green haired man did not say anything as he swung heavy dumbbells.

Large amount of sweat was trickling down on his tan chest. His eyes full of determination and will to get stronger. His veins are visible on his forehead and hands. Putting all of his strength into his exercise.

The blonde haired man seems to be in a trance watching over the green haired man. He was noticing every sweat that moves when he swing a dumbbell.

He was wondering how did that 2 years gave the green haired man more muscles and a more manly jawline that made him sexier. He watched the swordsman's mouth open and panting, thinking of another thing that could make the swordsman pant.

"Aren't you going back down?" Sanji shooked his head as he stopped his day dreams of the man who was watching him with confusion.

"I am about to, don't order me bastard." he told him.

"Get the hell out of here you nosebleed man, your disturbing me." the other said.

Sanji just went down murmuring "Shitty marimo" along the way.

The blonde man was in deep thought, wondering why was he looking at him. He was confused. It's the first time he took time noticing the swordsman, let alone his body. It was the first time he even gave thought about the color of his skin, or how his body got more lean after 2 years. Shaking his head, he went to the boys room to get a nap.

Maybe he's just tired of the previous fighting with the marines.